Get it together

°Carol°

"Carol!" Someone yelled...

What the hell I came home alone. I grabbed a wire hanger from my closet

You know something I can throw...

I walked toward the corner and saw a dude. He was tall, blonde hair,brown eyes, basic fuck boy set up...

He saw me and called for me... He called me.. How even does he know my name.

"Carol? Are you okay? I couldn't catch up to you since you drove so I followed you."

"Sorry if that's weird, and by the way I'm Jonathan."

He held out his hand for me to shake it so I did. I'm trying to be polite here..

"Why exactly do you have a hanger?"

"Look I needed something to throw just in case you weren't you you know?"

I don't think he understands.

"Well do you want something to eat or drink?"

"Nah I was just coming to make sure you were Okay. I've seen a lot of people go through that but they are never cool about it in the end."

"Oh you have nothing to worry about this always happens."

He looked at me with sympathy. I hate it I hope he isn't starting to care about me.

The last one that "cared" betrayed me deeply.

"Well it was nice seeing you thanks for checking on me but you can go now" I said pushing him to the door.

"No I don't want to leave you alone haha I just live ten minutes away so you know I can keep you company." Jonathan said with a cute smile.

His cut smile? What the heck am I thinking . I can't think like that. Ughh I'm so pathetic.

"Sorry nope you can't stay so bye." I said rushing him out the door.

"Well at least let me have your number what if you get bored? You can text me when you feel like it" Jonathan said.

I sight and thought about it.

"Oh my gosh okay. Just to be nice" I said faking aggravation.

He took my phone to put in his number.

"It doesn't take that long to put in a number."

"Hold on I'm almost done." He said smirking.

I took my phone back and saw that he put himself in as "Johnny✌" like seriously I could have named his contact.

"Okay bye now" I said in a hurry.

"By-" I cut him off closing the door.

I feel bad now.. Owell

1 new message from: Johnny✌

J- Johnny

C-Carol

J- CAROL THAT WAS VERY RUDE AND UNNECESSARY!! YOU COULD HAVE LET ME SAY BYE!!

C- I don't feel like texting you right now

J- you are so complicated for no reason.

Read

J- seriously.. Okay be like that

Sorry for the slow updates I've been really busy guys by are y'all liking my book? Probably not if you are then keep reading when I update and don't forget to vote please