The feels

Carol

Jonathan has been texting me all week ughh.. Such a bother but I guess he deserves a text back.

C- Hello lol

J- !?!? Omg its alive!!

C- well then never mind

J- NOOOO I WAS JOKING... Please don't leave.

C- well alright hows your day going?

J- better now💗💗💗😉 wby?

C-... I'll see you at school tomorrow😂

.Jonathan.

Man why does she act like this ughh. She's so complicated, its ridiculous.

Maybe she's playing hard to get. I just don't understand her.

"Something's bugging me like really bad." I thought to myself

"Stop talking to your self
weirdo",Penny said.

(By the way penny is my stuck up sister she's such a brat, sorry not sorry)

"Whatever you can leave now." I said annoyed by her presence.

"You don't need to be rude" penny said.

"And you don't need to be nosy now leave, dismissed, case closed, good bye" I said irritated.

Man that little girl gets in my skin.

Anyways before I was rudely interrupted, I feel like something about Carol is getting to me.

"Owell I'm going to sleep now" I said.

Ethan

"Grayson I don't want to make a video right now I'm to tired." I said laughing at Grayson.

"Well its almost Tuesday and we don't have a video bup. We need to think of something okay?" Grayson said.

"Man I'll think of something okay haha." I said

I went to lay down and chill on my phone for the rest of the night, well until I fall asleep.

"Fuck I'm so bored what the heck is wrong with me?" I said confused with myself.

Every time I chill and get bored I just like to close my eyes and think while listening to music.

It helps me to escape everything.

"Grayson I got the perfect idea for the video." I said excited

"Dang Ethan chill haha tell me."

"We could make a diss track it would be so funny. The fans would love it bro."

"Well I guess we could give it a try hah" Gray said

"Alright come up with some lines to rap for your song then tell me when your done."

He went to his room and started writing and laughing really hard. ( he's probably grilling my whole life😂)

I went on IG and posted a pic telling the fans to grill me so I can put it in the diss track.

I'll check tomorrow to see what they got. Meanwhile, it's late and I'm tired.

Grayson

I was laying down and listening to music that got me in the feels. I started crying because of how many people I've been hurting and making feel like crap.

I pray everyday that this can end.
I just don't want to do it anymore.

Then I thought of Carol.. She's so  beautiful I wish she liked me...

No no no what am I thinking, she's a slut. She wouldn't care for me.

The boys are right these Hoes don't matter. I'll just get laid and not Mess with them anymore.

School should be interesting tomorrow....