2. We Meet Again

Once I walked into the big flat all the bots jumped off of the sofa where they were sitting and bombarded me with hugs.

“We’ve missed you so much!” They all cried.

“I’ve missed you guys too.” I laughed. I looked past them and saw Harry sitting on the couch still. But he was eyeing us. When our eyes met he narrowed his and looked away. I shrugged and smiled at the boys.

“So where am I staying?” I asked. The boys all fought over who got to show me. They all led the way up the stairs and to a bedroom. It was just a simple guest room but it was very nice.

“Thank you boys.” I smiled. They all nodded and left my room. I decided to put all of my stuff away. I went into the big walk-in closet and started to put my clothes away. Once I finished that I went into the small bathroom and put away my toiletries. I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

“Come in!” I shouted. Harry popped his head in and I crossed my arms. “What?” I asked.

“Niall said I had to welcome you.” He said with an attitude.

“Don’t bother.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“I’m just trying to be friendly!”

“Why?!”

“I don’t know…why don’t you come downstairs when you’re done unpacking.”

“Ok.”

“Do you need help?”

“No.”

“Fine.”

“Fine!” I sighed as he shut the door. He’s setting something up, I can tell. He’s never been friendly to me…well except for when we first met. I honestly thought he had a crush on me, but I was the one with the crush. And it really did crush me once he started acting like he did.

I finished unpacking then went downstairs and sat on the couch in between Niall and Zayn.

“So how have you been love?” Louis asked.

“I’ve been good.” I shrugged.

“How many boyfriends have you been through since we last saw each other?” Harry asked.

“None.” I scoffed.

“Well, I know that you’ve had many so do you mean like none that cared about you or none that didn’t hit you?”

“None! Period.”

“You’ve gained some weight, haven’t you? I knew there was something different about you!” Harry smirked.

“Anything exciting or new?” Zayn said, trying to change the subject.

“Well actually-”

“Please, she’s the dullest person on the face of this planet!” Harry interrupted.

“Let’s go out for dinner!” Niall said.

“Yeah!” I smiled.

“If she’s going, I’m staying!” Harry said crossing his arms.

“Good, because if I saw you sitting at the same table as me I might just puke my dinner back out!” I shot.

“You’re pretty hefty for a girl whose anorexic!” Harry shot back.

“Let’s go now.” Niall sighed. We all left Harry alone in the flat.

“Are we going to Nando’s? I asked. I love Nando’s, but when I’m here that’s all we ever eat. Nando’s, McDonalds, and pizza.

“Where else?” Niall winked. I giggled and shook my head. We pulled up to Nando’s and Niall ran to the front. The rest of us slowly walked over with Niall. We sat in a half-circle booth and ordered our drinks.

“I didn’t think you were actually going to come. Because of the whole Harry situation…” Liam said.

“Well, he isn’t going to keep me from seeing my brother and three best friends!” I told him.

“He’s so different when you aren’t here. I don’t know why you two don’t like each other!” Louis sighed.

You’re right Louis, I don’t like him. I love him.

“Not everybody you meet is going to like you. That’s just life Louis.” I told him.

“I’ve always wondered why you two aren’t good friends. I mean you two are a lot alike. And you seemed to be fine when you first met!” Zayn pointed out.

“He started it!” Niall said quickly.

“I probably ticked him off about something when we first met and it spiraled from there.” I said. The waiter came with our food and we ate quickly. When we finished we went straight home. When we walked in Harry was on the couch, but he wasn’t alone. A girl was with him and they were making out.

“Harry!” Liam growled. They finally pulled away and the girl eyed me with a disgusted face.

“Is this the girl you were.

telling me about?!” She asked Harry. Her voice sounded congested. She must’ve been from the jersey shore or something.

Yep. That’s her.” Harry said.

“Ew.” She said in her annoying little voice.

“I’m going to bed.” I told the boys. They nodded and I walked away.

“Bye Edward. Call me.” She told Harry. I looked at her, then at Harry, then at the boys. They all had the same confused look as I did. I shook it off and went upstairs.