4. Breakfast and Laser Tag

“Wake up and make us foooooood!” I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes to see Niall and Louis sitting on top of me.

“Get off you idiots!” I growled trying to push them off. Both the boys jumped off and then they pulled away my covers.

“Get up!” Niall shouted. I grunted in response. Niall sighed and then he threw me over his shoulder. He carried me out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

“Niall James Horan! Out me down now or I’m going to kill you in your sleep!” I yelled at him, pounding his back with my fists. He tossed me down onto the couch and my head hot Harry’s lap hard. I guess I hit him where it really hurts because he groaned and bent over.

“Sorry” I giggled.

“Whatever.” He grumbled. He got up and sat on the other couch. I rolled my eyes and sat up. Niall sat beside me and slung his arm around me.

“Are you hungry?” He asked.

“Yeah, kinda.” I said.

“Good so you can make us some breakfast!” He smiled cheekily. I sighed then got up and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed some eggs and bacon and biscuits. I started to cook then made tea. The boys were sitting behind me at the dining table whining about how hungry they were. Once it was done they jumped up in joy.

“Alright, come up here and I will serve you guys.” I told them. Niall was first, of course, and I gave him a little of everything. I did that to all the other boys as well. Harry was the last one and mumbled a thank you to me. I fixed myself a plate then set it on the table. I grabbed cups out a poured all the boys and myself a cup of tea. I handed them out then sat down to eat. When we were all done we sat back down and tried to decide what to do.

“Maybe we could go somewhere instead of stay home.” Liam suggested.

“But where will we go?” Louis whined.

“How about the beach?” Zayn asked.

“No, the beach will be packed.” Liam said.

“The buffet?” Niall asked.

“We just ate!” I said, giving him a funny look. He shrugged and continued thinking.

“Oh! I got it! We can go to laser tag!” Louis said bouncing up and down.

“That sounds fun!” I smiled.

“Let’s do it!” Liam cheered. We all went upstairs and got dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a teal long sleeve shirt. I grabbed my Charming Charlie’s black boots and put my hair into a high ponytail. I ran down the stairs and saw all the guys waiting at the front door.

“Leeeet’s goooooo!” Louis whined.

“Oh, hush up!” I said, sticking my tongue out. We went outside and jumped into the car. Liam drove with Harry in the passenger seat. Liam turned on the music and we all started to sing like crazy people, but it was fun! We were all dancing around when I looked over a Liam and Harry. They were talking intensely. I watched them for a moment until Niall bumped me. I looked at him and he gave me a supportive smile.

“Are you ok?” He said in my ear. I nodded and smiled brightly. I started to sing which made him smile and sing too. Liam turned down the music and we all whined.

“We’re here!” Liam smiled. We shouted again and cheered. We all jumped out of the car, except Harry. He slowly got out and then shoved his hands in his pockets. Liam paid for all of us and we were split up amongst other people and given our guns and vests. Me, Niall, and Zayn were on the green team and Harry, Louis, and Liam were on the red team. Green team was let onto the battlefield first. We ran to our base and charged up. We heard other voices and realized the red team had entered. After a minute or two the bell went off and it was game on! I ran around and shot every red vest I saw. I found the main target that was in the middle of the red team’s base. I started to shoot at it until I felt my gun vibrate which meant I had been shot. I turned around and saw Louis sticking his tongue out. I shot at him but my gun wouldn’t shoot. It was out of life so I ran back to my base quickly and recharged. Zayn and two other people from our team had decided to stay and guard the red team’s main target that was in our base. I recharged then made another run for it. I started to shoot at the target again and was, again, shot but this time by Liam. I looked at him and widened my eyes.

“Liam!” I shouted. He laughed then ran away. I recharged again and ran to the target. I bumped into Niall and fell to the ground hard. Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me back up. I shot at the target until I had run out of ‘laser ammo’ I guess is what it’s called. I recharged and ran…again. I saw red, but I decided to save my ammo. I hid behind a pillar and waited. Then I ran out again and almost bumped into another person.

“Sorry!” I said quickly. I looked up and met Harry’s eyes.

“It’s ok.” He said softly.

“O-ok.” I stuttered. We stood there for a while until Harry changed his glance and walked away quickly. I sighed and ran to the target I shot at it until the bell rang again.

“Return to your base.” An electronic woman’s voice said. I went back to the base and looked for Niall.

“We totally won!” Zayn said behind me. I turned around and saw him and Niall walking together.

“Oh yeah!” I smiled.

“Congratulations….Green team.” The woman’s voice rang again. We all cheered and high-fived people. We went back into the main room and returned our stuff. We got back in the car and drove home.

“We beat you! You guys lost! HAHAHAHA!” Zayn and Niall teased the other boys.

“We would’ve won if we had Makenna!” Louis cried. “I saw her shoot our base at least three times!”

“And you only shot me once?” I asked. He stuck his tongue out at me.

“We need to do that again!” Zayn smiled.

“Totally!”