6. Bully

After Niall and I had our little laughing fit we went downstairs to join the rest of the boys. We sat on the couch and chilled out.

“So you’ve been here for a while, Makenna. I’m surprised you haven’t tried dating one of us yet.” Harry sighed.

“First off, you and Niall are the only single ones. Second, Niall is my brother so… And third, I would never date you!” I said. The last one was a lie, but they didn’t need to know that.

“That’s fair. I guess I’m just surprised you haven’t brought another guy in.”

“I’m done with guys.”

“No, guys are done with you!”

”Why are you so rude to me!? I never did anything to you! I was honest with you and that was a mistake!”

“It’s ok, people make mistakes. You just make more than the average person.”

“Don’t you think I know that!?”

“Like when one of your, MANY, boyfriends cheated on you with one of your really good friends. And you were ok with it because your friend apologized!”

“How’d you know that?”

“Or like when a guy dated you for an entire month because he thought, since you were a famous person’s little sister, you were super rich!”

“That was just stupid!”

“I bet Niall doesn’t even know that you aren’t a virgin!” Harry said. I didn’t say anything and Niall looked at me.

“You AREN’T?” Niall asked sadly.

“I…” I started

“In fact, she has done ‘it’ more than once!” Harry continued.

“Harry, stop!” Zayn said softly.

“He’s lying right?” Niall asked. I didn’t answer and just stared at the floor. Niall smacked the back of the couch to receive my attention. “Right?!” He yelled.

“Niall…it’s not like I wanted to!” I cried. Niall shot up and ran his hand through his hair. It was silent and awkward for a moment.

“Why didn’t you tell me!?” Niall yelled again. I avoided him and bit my fingernails. He slapped my hand away from my mouth and stood in front of me. “Why?!” he whispered.

“I was scared!” I cried.

“Of what?!”

“Of what?! Are you serious! He raped me four times! We were only dating during one of them! What if I would’ve gotten pregnant!? Why the hell do you think I was scared!?” I yelled at him.

“How long ago was this?” Niall asked.

“More then a year, I assure you I am not pregnant!”

“Does anyone else know?”

“Nobody.”

“Greg? Mom? Dad?”

“Nobody.” I whispered again. Niall shook his head then went upstairs. “Thanks a lot Harry?” I spat.

“You are so welcome! But I’m not finished!” he smirked.

“You already made my own brother mad at me!” I screamed.

“What happened to that one guy that was ‘totally in to you” and then you saw him making out with another guy!?” Harry laughed.

“Ok, I get it! You’re perfect and I’m a disappointment!” I said, getting up and off the couch.

“Yeah run away, like you do to tall your problems!”

“I don’t run away from anything!”

“You run away from everything! If you were honestly fed up with me you would try harder to fight back and make me upset but you don’t! You cry to your big brother and mope about it until someone tries to make you feel better! And it’s annoying because you don’t deserve it!”

”I don’t deserve to be cared for after I am being bullied!?”

“You don’t deserve anything. You don’t deserve those guys, obviously. You don’t deserve to be friends with One Direction. You don’t deserve Niall as a big brother. You don’t deserve everything you get! Because you’re a slut who sleeps around!” Harry yelled.

“I sleep around?” I asked quietly. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I hate him. I hate him more then anything. No…there’s one thing I hate more than Harry. Myself. I hate myself for falling in love with him. I screamed and threw my pillow at the wall and hit a lamp off of my bedside table. I plopped onto the bed and cried some more. After about ten minutes there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. I expected Niall but it was Harry.

“What do you want?!” I asked.

“All of us guys were going to go out to dinner and Niall will probably ask you to go so tell him you don’t want to because I don’t want you to.” He said simply.

“No, I will go if I want to go!” I told him.

“Then I will tell your big secret!”

“What big secret?”

“You will see if you come to dinner with us. Or you could stay home and nobody will have to know.”

“Are you black mailing me?!”

“Maybe I am.”

“Fine, I will stay.” I sighed. Harry didn’t say anything and walked away. I shut m door and stood there waiting for Niall to come up. After a minute there was another knock. I answered it and saw Niall with a small smile.

“Do you want to go to dinner with me and the boys?” he mumbled, staring at the ground.

“I’ll stay here.” I told him.

“If you’re staying because of me or Harry…don’t. We would all like if you would come.”

“I’m staying.” I said again. He nodded and walked away. He was still mad at me. He’s never truly mad at me, but he acts like a shy boy when he is. And it’s Harry’s fault. Niall is mad at me because of Harry. I hate loving him.