Chapter 4- Beauty In The Night

Owen's AKA Mr. Blackbourne's POV:

I had just completed a short and simple academy mission on the other side of the city, all I had to do was tail a group of men suspected for dangerous drug deals and get as much information I could on them.

My car was parked not too far from where the mission had taken place so I decided to walk back to it, my senses sharp and alert at all times, I didn't know who could be out at these times of the night. I knew I shouldn't be walking alone with who I was, but I had been trained and could easily take anyone on, unless they were like me and were in a group.

Five minutes away from my car the most intoxicating scent filled my senses, it was of rich berries. As the trees blew the wind, the smell continued to hit my nose and entice me. The scent was becoming an addiction to me and I needed to continue to smell it.

The animal side of me took over, I ran towards and through the forest, pushing aside branches in my haste to get to this smell. I closed my eyes and could feel the pull towards this creature, towards my mate. I knew this wasn't like me, but after searching for 21 years for my mate I was ready to meet him or her.

As I opened my eyes and slowed to a jog the beautiful creature was before me. Her dainty hands latched onto a deer, not suffocating but tight enough to not let it move. Her mouth was against its rump, blood dribbled from her mouth to her chin, her eyes an amazing glowing green. The colour alone pierced my hardened heart.

Her blond hair flew with the wind, a golden halo around an Angels face, a girl this beautiful would be considered a child of God more than one of Satan. Coming back from my thought I clenched my hands, this girl will be the death of me, an actual death.

The creature let go of the deer and fell backwards as the deer ran away into the night. I could see her body shake from my position behind the trees, blending into the dark. I couldn't control myself, I could fight the urge to not help her.

My steps silent as I walked towards her, I thought she would realised I was in front of her with her senses, but it was only until I stood a metre before her did she freeze and lift her head.

It was then again that my desires hit me with full force, her scent was so strong and alluring, I didn't have the power to stop myself from the beginning of an erection. I'm positive my eyes have gone pitch black with a ring of red, the look of lust just for this beauty.

I couldn't but help admire her soft, flowing hair and her tight grey jeans with rips, it isn't something posh and pristine which is my style but it made her look even more dangerous and attractive. The colour alone being grey had me hardening in my slacks even more. Her large shirt concealed the shape of her body, but if anything it was going to be a gorgeous as the rest of her.

Her angelic face was soft and doll like, large green eyes that looked at me with desire, a part of our bond, but deep within her eyes was a pain and longing. Her bow shaped lips just begged me to suck and nibble on them.

As I took another step towards her, she snapped out of her trance and shook her head, shot up and ran for it. I stumbled backward, not caring for my perfect act being ruined, my brothers weren't here to see. I wanted this beauty to see the real me, the true dark and dangerous side of me.

I raised my face into the sky and took a long deep breathe to find her scent and then I took chase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The great mighty Owen has dropped his facade for the beautiful Sang as it seems. One more chapter of Owen until we're back to the right timeline.

Love you all

Xoxo
Rose