Chapter 11- Daydreams From The Night

Sang's POV:

I was ushered into Owen's sleek car, I was being placed into the passenger seat but was paused as the pair looked at each other. I was getting better at the looks and what they meant, Sean's small movement of gazing at the back seat told me he wanted to put me there. I had no complaints, they had longer legs. It was just a fact I am better suited for the back seats.

I climbed over the console of the car and into the back, two groans coming from behind me. Redness crept up my cheeks, I might have forgotten I would be giving them a show of my behind as I climbed.

I buckled myself in, the smooth leather felt nice on the parts on my arms which were exposed. I ran my hand up and down against the material in awe. It's lovely.

A choked cough had me looking up.

Sean was sitting in the passenger seat, fully turned looking at me with a cute grin on his face, though his eyes held worry.

"Pookie we have to go pick up one of our brothers. He's just a ray of sunshine so don't be afraid of him! Don't think we haven't noticed that potty mouth of yours that you mutter under your breath sometimes, in pleasure." He dragged his final word on, running his eyes up my jean clad legs. Black skinny jeans, to a plain white button up shirt, one of Sean's. I shivered as the cars temperature began to increase. Sean smirked and turned back to the front.

Owen had gone back to my cave and gotten my few belongings, though he left behind all of my precious weapons, I was determined to at least get a few of those back.

I gazed out the window as the scenery passed, cars, buildings and more. Each time I breathed in delicious smells filled my nose, Spring Soap and Citrus. Though both smells had an undertone of sweet berries. Which I assumed was me, and the thought had me clenching my thighs.

Sean's tongue drew delicate circles on my neck and shoulder, pushing his front into my behind. I moaned out and rested my head on his shoulder giving him more space to lick and suckle.

I gazed at Owen, his eyes were growing dark and a prominent bulge in his pants started to grow. He took large strides towards me and pushed his face against mine, his lips moulding to mine. His fangs grazed my lower lip, Owens hands met my waist and began to rise, bringing my shirt with it.

Sean had gotten the message and stepped back to let Owen slide my shirt over my head, I felt anything but perfect in an old ratty bra, but they stared at me as if I was the last drop of blood on Earth and they were starving.

Sean wrapped his hands behind pulling me up, and on instinct I wrapped my legs around his groin and waist, my arms around his neck. His mouth smashed against mine in a bruising force of passion. His hands gripped and un-gripped my butt.

I ground my hips forward, his hardness meeting my core and I mewled in response, a soft curse coming from my lips by mistake, "shit."

Sean didn't say anything so I don't think he heard and we continued to grind against each other as he walked through his apartment. Reaching a room he laid me down on the mattress.

I kept my legs wrapped around his waist as he continued to grind against me. I felt hot and in bliss.

This pleasure was unimaginable.

I felt Owen's mouth along my shoulder, his fangs skimmed my flesh and had me in goosebumps. His hand ghosted over my bra covered breast, as if asking permission. I thrust my hand upwards into him.

The pleasure from these two felt all too good.

I reached out to find Owen but my hand brushed over his hardness. My eyes met his as Sean continued to kiss me and they see pitch black, as he shuddered.

I assumed he liked it so I pushed my hand harder against him and I ran it over his hardness. He released a growl that was sinful.

Both of the boys had already lost their shirt and pants, and in my haze I didn't realise. Sean leant back to question me if he could tug down my jeans, I nodded frantically.

"Fuck yes" the words slipped past again but I didn't care.

I was in front of these men, my mates with just my old undergarments but I didn't care, I felt free and loved.

I was a coiled spring wanting to release, I grabbed onto Owen's manhood and squeezed, applying more pressure and movement. His breathes were becoming laboured.

I guess Sean saw this too as his hardness was pressed against my core again and began to grind. Soon I felt Owen tighten underneath my palm, and Sean lifted my hips.

As his hips thrust forward he meets my bud and I break. My body convulses in pleasure, stars cover my eyes and I see white. Loud noises come my from lips. Bliss goes through my bones and blood, and I love it.

I could hear the releases of my mates, animal growls and groans as they shake. My hand on Owen becomes soggy and I see a wet patch forming in Sean's boxer.

I felt my proud, my animal stood tall. I had made these two gorgeous men orgasm, I felt strong.

The two of them gazed at me lovingly, grins on both of their faces.

"I love you Sang" they both whisper.

I giggled, "I love you both too."

I crossed my legs over each other again, uncomfortably shifting in my seat. I can't believe I was remembering the night before, at this time.

My aroma of being turned on filled the car and I could see both Owen and Sean inhale deeply, both of them clenching they're hands to control themselves.

They glanced back at me and could see the rising blush. Sean's chuckles broke the tension, but both boys were still controlling themselves.

After a while, or maybe just minutes we arrived at a small house, that looked homely and kind. A front porch, that begged to have a rocking chair on it.

We had driven past something before but I didn't get a clear look at it, as we parked in the drive way.

Sean and Owen turned around still tense and I was still turned on, I wanted a release though, but the person living at this house could possibly be my mate and I didn't want to mess this up.

Owen cleared his throat "Sang, will explain the situation to my brother here before he gets in the car. Please don't worry, he won't hurt you."

They closed both of their doors quietly and walked up the porch steps, knocking at the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love you all, Thankyou for the great support you lovelies give!
Xoxo
Rose