Chapter 5- Dark Night

Owen Blackbourne's POV:

I took chase of my mate through the dense trees, she knew her way through this forest, telling me she had been here many times. I already have thousands of questions for her.
Why the animal blood?
Why run away?
Why this forest?

This girl was fast for being dehydrated of our kinds nutrients for so long, but I knew that after long she would be tired and would have to stop, but she seemed keen to get away.

This made my heart ache in my chest, why was my mate running away from me instead of running into my arms. Her broken and haunted eyes flashed in my head and made me run even faster, had someone hurt her, is someone after her. This girl was an open book but I couldn't figure out a single thing about her.

As she began to turn a corner I had caught up to her and pushes her body against a tree, even though the both of us were cold she was warm against me. I held her wrists above her body in my hands, allowing me to get my body closer to hers.

I had to get more of her scent in me, I was addicted to it. I lowered my head to her shoulder, were her pulse point would be beating if she was alive. My nose trailed up her neck, my tongue following it, she tasted as sweet as she smelt. I felt her shiver beneath me, making my chest puff out along with my d*ck.

My lips butterfly kissed and ghosted her ear, I couldn't stand not knowing her name for any longer, "So what is your name darling?" That would be her pet name, and by her shiver I figured she liked both the name and my voice.

"S-Sang," Her voice was also a trigger for me, soft and husky with lust, and I'm sure without the lust it would be silky and tender just like how she looked. I couldn't contain my growl and as I looked into her eyes, they showed the truth within them, but she had an inner battle occurring too.

I grinned though at the trust she was showing me, my fangs making an appearance due to my lust haze. "Well, my name is Owen Blackbourne darling. I saw goosebumps raise on her skin and had my froze heart beating in pleasure.

I let go of her wrist, using only now one hand to hold her up, I had to feel her body. I trailed my hand down her shoulder, and brushed past her breast until I used my finger to get a feeling of her side and underside breast. My finger gliding past her nipples, which were hardening under my touch.

I almost blew it when she moaned, the sound drove both me and my creature to the brink of losing all control. I was as stiff as a pole and had no reason to not let her know. I pushed my hardness into her and began a slow grind, pleasing us both.

I returned my hand to her waist, not having anymore patience to find out what lay underneath, but as my hand made contact with her waist I couldn't contain my anger. She was sickly thin, I knew she hasn't had human blood for a long period of time but I thought that was it.

I growled out in anger, my animal rising. I could feel her body shrink into itself but I couldn't stop, "Why. Are. You. So. Thin? Are you not eating?" I starred into her deep eyes, finding my answers, she hadn't been eating because she couldn't, she didn't want to risk hurting people, and it made my insides and my heart swell in pride.

My darling wouldn't make eye contact though, she stared at my throat when he soft answer replied "I-I'm not hungry.' I wanted to call bullsh*t, but I kept it down with the will power of a Saint. I wove my hands into her hair, my urge of desire to pull on it as I take her from behind or as she takes me in her mouth.

I sighed aloud, "Darling I can tell what starvation looks like, why haven't you had human blood for a long time? I saw you eating that deer, why have you been out here for so long?" I was annoyed at her actions, I was annoyed because my mate was hurting herself, even though it wasn't deliberate. I just want the best for my mate.

I looked back into her eyes and saw them begin to drop and as I moved my arms to catch her she became dead weight as she passed out.

Shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dun dun duuuuuun
This is the last chapter for this spam, but I will only continue this book if the feedback is good, because for all I know this might not be anyone's type.
So for me to continue I need to know what y'all think

I love you all no matter
Xoxo
Rose