Chapter 7- Holy Night

Dr. Sean Green's POV:

My knee had been constantly bouncing since Owen had called, I had zero guesses to what was wrong, but something inside of me told what was about to happen would be good and bad.

With my mind trapped inside my head, I didn't hear Owen come in, but only when he opened the door to the living room did I inhale the most delicious scent I have had the pleasure smell.

The aroma of wild berries, strawberries, raspberries surrounded me, my eyes turned to the animalistic black of lust, the smell alone had me hard. I couldn't control myself as I jumped up to see what it was, and the shock must of been in my gaze.

Within Owen's arms was the most amazing girl I have every witnessed. He blond hair was limp, but after eating healthy it would glow brightly. Her skin looked fragile, milky and had me wanting to run my hands to see if it felt the same. Her lips were pale, alerting me to that this is what the problem was. This is why Owen was in a fit.

I heard Owen growl at me, why was he growling at me! This beautiful creature was my mate, I had to fight the urge to growl back, I was thankful he had rescued her, but she was in his arms instead of mine.

I could sense her vital organs which were still alive falter.

"Shit."

I raced over to Owen, grabbing the small girl into my arms, placing her on the couch. And I could but help to feel how skinny she was. I lifted up her shirt to she her sickly body and bones, it drove me insane. A pure and innocent girl like her had to suffer like this.

I pinched her skin, she was dehydrated of blood, and was in need of it right now. Inserting an IV would take too long of a time to fix her body fluids. The best way to do this would to be to pour it directly down her throat.

But there was no way that in this state she could swallow it without choking. Some of our species had a power, an ability. It depended on the family of which you branched from, each of these descendants from the high families would have the luck of drawing an ability.

I placed my hand on her forehead, and concentrated. It came easy to me now, the power to heal those. Though this time it was more powerful than ever before. My eyes glowed a vibrant green, mine and her body began to glow with light, so bright it burst the light globes in the house.

Her body began to heal, her limbs gain fat. She was becoming healthy again. Something for the first time I have been able to do. My healing power usually could work with bruises, cuts, sores, internal injuries but never fully heal a persons body.

My mate, my Pookie. It suited her blond hair and I'm sure it would suit her personality, cheeky and sweet. She was looking more like herself and I could hear the breath leave my best friend beside me, even if vampires didn't breathe.

My mate was beautiful, and I couldn't help to admire her glowing body and gorgeous features, doll like, angelic.

The glow around us began to fade until both of our bodies had a soft buzz within us, our bond strengthening. Slowly her eyes fluttered open, a strong emerald green stared back into my green eyes. Destiny babies.

She was so cute I just wanted to pinch her rosy cheeks as her blush continued down her neck and shoulders. I cracked a grin and chuckled.

"Hello beautiful, Doctor Sean Green at your service." I put a flirty smile on my face but on the surface was a level of desire on me that I had to stamp down, but I couldn't stop the boner that appeared in my jeans, which were becoming very constricting!

Owen growled beside me once more, but I assumed I was going to be told off once this beauty was okay.

"Now my cutie pie, we need to get some blood into you. You've been very dehydrated, I've heated up blood before you came." I handed her a cup of warm blood that swirled. It was that of a donors, but the urge to let her suck my blood straight from my neck was increasing as she starred with awe at the cup.

This girl was an open book, I could see the want for the blood, but I could see she was scarred as well. For not having blood in such a long time she was scared that she would lash out and attack others in a blood haze. Though I would be there for her, and so would Owen.

Shakily she raised the cup to her lips and took one large gulp of the blood and continued to skull the red liquid down. I grinned, what a very hungry girl, as her eyes glowed a ferocious green that lit up the room, a very hungry mate indeed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is today's lovely update for you beautiful people
If you haven't noticed I have already made this book mature!! I don't think any of the boys will be able to keep their hands to themselves for much longer.
Enjoy !!

Xoxo
Rose