Freaking Out

Disclaimer: I am not awesome enough to own all these characters, settings, or anything else. If i was I'd have tea with Tom Felton and Daniel Radcliffe every Sunday afternoon.

Hey, I was 11 when I wrote this and thought no one would read it and I know it sucks but I won't stop you from reading it. I'm 14 right now but I've been editing this as life goes on. Please point out any flaws in my writing to help me become a better writer or just comment if you like it somehow! Good luck....

Small Story Details: It takes place in 3rd year, it starts off a sunny day, and a little later some things won't make sense with the prophecy but you shall see to the end.

Edit (6/28/15) Edit 2 (1/9/16) Edit 3 (7/9/16) Edit 4 (7/19/16) Review 1 (6/19/18)

*Hogwarts Corridor, Noon*

"Watch it, Potter!" Draco Malfoy sneered,  a stutter in his step as he did so. Blaise and Pansy both faintly took note of this and slowed down, making sure not to bump into him. All three stood confidently nevertheless, Draco brushing off his mistake.

"Make me Malfoy." Harry puffed out his chest slightly and paused in his place, knowing an argument was brewing. He'd been walking down the corridor with Hermione and Ron, after getting detention on the next two weekends from Professor Mcgonnagal in transfiguration class for mimicking everything she said to the class when she turned her back. It had taken her a surprising amount of time to notice.

His hair was wet from getting hit by a water balloon Peeves had bombed on him, luckily it was pretty warm outside.

Harry knew he was not in the perfect mood to face his crush and had the disliking to shout comments at him. Of course, he had no clue that Draco Malfoy felt the same.

Draco was head over heels for the boy. It had to be the Chosen One, hadn't it? He's had an immediate liking him since seeing him in Madam Malkin's robe shop but later found out that they could never, should never, and would never be together. Not after Potter was placed in Gryffindor and stood proudly against anyone Slytherin, not to mention the danger of the sure to be upcoming war. There was too much to risk. 

That is to say, if anything would work out

The boy was too damn perfect in his opinion, almost to a jealous point, yet he couldn't help to admire him. Raven head had stupidly perfect glasses framed to his stupidly perfect face which had a stupidly perfect smile which cause stupidly perfect dimples. Draco oughta hate him for it. Though only in his dreams would they ever end up together, he'd accepted this a while ago but it never helped with getting over his crush.

Draco, of course, didn't trust too easily. The only people who knew of this little crush were the people he trusted; Pansy, Blaise, and his mother. All of whom all helped him with his struggles and supported him. Draco never told his father of this because for sure he would not approve of him being gay but to be in love with the Dark Lord's enemy? It was unlikely he'd ever be aloud to see the sun again.

Pansy and Blaise told him that Harry could be homosexual or bisexual or pansexual, trying to give the blonde some hope in himself. The support was nice but didn't help too much. Harry was straight, as far as he knew. There was too low of a percentage that they could end up together for Draco to have faith in himself. 

As for Harry nobody but one person knew he had a crush on the Slytherin, and he didn't even know she was aware. 

Hermione Granger was the brightest witch of her age. How could she possibly not know? She would always find Harry staring at Malfoy in general, fondly. Not the way someone was supposed to look at one they hated. SHedidn't dare tell Harry that she found out that Draco liked him back. It would be an awkward situation for the trio if Hermione had just announced that Draco Malfoy, the biggest jerk in school, has a crush on Harry and Harry Potter, the hero of the light side, had one straight back. She saw the way his face lifted a bit when Draco saw Harry but return to annoyed seeing his friends. Hermione figured she can wait until Harry is comfortable to tell his feeling about Draco and explain it.