Let's Meet!

Disclaimer: I own nothing of the Harry Potter world. Never had, never will.

Hermione's Pov

 I had left Harry after dinner to talk to Pansy at the Three Broom Sticks in Hogsmeade. I know people would think I were crazy if I actually say this but Pansy is actually a really nice person. We've never talked before I met her today but just by that one meeting I could tell we were going to be good friends.

*1 hour earlier*

Right before we, meaning me and Harry, left to dinner I went to my dorm to retrieve my jacket. Even though it's warm out the Great Hall was always a bit colder. I shared with the Parvati Patil, Lavender Brown and Romilda Vane but they had gone to dinner I guess. Just I was walking out the door there was a light tap-tap on the window that was loud enough for me to hear.

I lent over to the window and opened it, after seeing what it was, I moved to the side a bit so the owl could hop on the next that I was next to. It was a very dark brown owl, but the color got lighter when I my git the wings so they were a light brown, and it also had dark blue eyes that reminded me of a river near one of the campsites that I went to with my parents.

She was some sort of breed that I couldn't quite identify but I quickly disregarded that once I saw the letter tied to her leg. The little owl didn't belong to any of the girls at least that I know of. Lavender and Parvati both had regular barn owls and Romilda had a cat rather  than an owl like I. I decided to check for the name, maybe a parent was sending a late emergency letter to one ot the girls? 

I black ink was my name. I didn't recognize the handwriting so I opened it.

It read:

Hermione,

Can you meet me at Three Broom Sticks in Hogsmeade after dinner? I want to talk about your loser and my loser. Respond as quick as possible! Send response back with Julie (my owl). She'll know where to go.

Let's see if you can guess who this is from, eh?

I had a few guesses to who it was but they didn't quite match. It could be anyone! I had one main suspect and I wasn't sure about her. She didn't make sense though. I wonder if she knows about their date! 'It might not be a date though, Hermione.'  Well only one way to find out. I sent a reply back in the red ink I found on the desk.

This will be um.... an interesting night....

Well better get back to Harry. Ron went to the lake and hadn't come back. Before I went to get my sweater I told Harry to jump in the shower and that I would wait for him. I must of taken a while since he was in the common room already,totally dry, and compliance that he was waiting for 10 minutes and that we were late....whoops.

Pansy's Pov

After I helped Draco with his outfit I soon found out what it was like to be bored and lazy .... mostly bored. It was an hour before dinner and usually I would do my homework or read or whatever but I was having a hard time finding something to keep me occupied. 

I started to think about how I literally have no friends well girl friends. All the girls whom I share my dorm with annoy the hell out of me and I've always ignored them so count them out. I don't talk to the little ones any grades below me and same with the higher grades. I just hang with Draco and Blaise really. That's when I got my amazing, brilliant idea! Since Ravenclaws are too Ravenclawy and Hufflepuffs are way too,er Hufflepuffy, why don't I hang out with a Gryffindor? I'd rather hang with the stupids than kind and know it all.

I know that our houses are rivals and such but it's better than hanging with a Hufflepuff and the only girl from Ravenclaw that I know is Luna, a girl a year under us. She's strange enough, everyone knows her.

 I started to think about the girls from my year in Gryffindor. There was Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil, the other girl I don't know the name of, and Granger. Gryffindor 1 and 2 are too girly for my taste and I have no idea who the other chick is, though I like her hair, so that leaves Granger.

I wasn't sure how to approach her so I thought 'Why not write a letter to her?' So I did. I hope she accepts because i'm getting border by the second. Oh, good. It's 10 minutes til dinner. Better go call Draco.

"DRACO!! HURRY UP!!! I WANT FOOD!!!"

Authors Note: Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was going to but I didn't cause I still had to edit. So I'm not so big on promises and instead the next one will be 'They Ship It?' I spent all night to do this update which is funny cause I tried to finish it on Saturday. Anyway next one will be updated on Sunday to make up for that and I'll make it longer. Please Comment!