The Paper

Disclaimer: Still don't own Harry Potter.

*The Next Day* *With Harry*

Both Harry and Ron were in bad moods, to say the least. When Harry woke he shook Ron to wake up, instead of the "Thanks for waking me, mate. Mione could be mean when we're late sometimes' He usually got Harry had received a muttered, "Leave me alooone..." And a "Not youuu,,," How peculiar. They would have to talk later.

 Harry was moody for one reason and another but the main one is of course Draco. Harry suspected Hermione would have a plan to fix his mistake but there were still so many questions. Even without Draco! Harry quickly discarded his clothing and stepped into the shower then went to think about the questions.

*Harry's Pov*

QUESTIONS and THOUGHTS___________HP

1.Why was I like that, yelling at him and such? - I had to figure that out so it couldn't happen again.

2.What will Draco think? - I bet he hates me now...guess we'll find out later on. I hope he doesn't. I really hate what I did and really do like him.

3.How much does he know? - I remember saying what was going on in my life, abuse stuff, and Tom. Tom doesn't seem too important.

4.Will he forgive? - We'll see.

5.What's up with Ron? - I didn't see him when he came back so he probably came when Hermione and I were out.

6.When did his moodyness start? - It's one thing if it started yesterday because his problem could of started yesterday. That meant I wasn't there for him. It could be morning moody though.

7. Is it just on me? - I'll have to check on how he reacts when we meet Hermione.

8.When should I tell him about what happened? - I'll ask Mione.

9.How I'll he react? - Guess we'll see.

10.Who will I tell? - If we end up together, which is highly doubted, I'll have to make a decision with Draco. If we're talking about me being liking boysit would be my close friends. So Ron (?) and Neville (?)I'm sure Neville suspects something. In potions and other classes he's not very clever but he can be observant when he wants to. Ron....Mione is always a big help.

*Third person*

All these things were on his mind. In fact, Harry decided to make a list to show Hermione to see how they could answer them once he got out. Most were to be answered during the day so they would be able to cross and abanded as they went down the list.

"Harry! Hurry up! We all gotta shower to!" Yelled Seamus. Harry was always the first one to the showers.

"Sorry!" Harry quickly excited the shower changed into his school clothes. He still had some time before heading to breakfast so he started to make the list on his bed. He was on number 10 already when Neville came out of the shower with a towel around his waist. 

Neville was always the last one out so they were alone. Ron must've gone to breakfast early when he was still writing. It was still 40 minutes til classes would start. Harry scribbled out the rest of the question before placing it safely in his bag and swung it over his shoulder. It was a regular backpack bag with a simple charm that didn't allow any rips.

"Hey Neville! D'you know why Ron is acting strange?" He asked while approaching Neville, who was was walking to the other side of the room.

"Sure he's the one acting strange..." Neville mumbled. Harry didn't hear him though so he continued talking looking uncomfortable."I really think that you guys should talk." At Harry's puzzled look he added,"Yeah I know why he is. It's.....a weird topic in my opinion." Harry nodded.