Frenemies With The Principal (StudentxPrinciple/RDJ FF)

A/N: here's just a quick intro and I hope you like this story I'm making. I'm not a very good writer, so bare with me, haha enjoy!

*Edited*

Frenemies With The Principal (StudentxPrincipal/RDJ FF)

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Mr.Downey said with hard chocolate brown eyes.

I smirked and examined my nails with disinterest. "I did pretty good for my first day at this school, don't you agree?" I said as I looked up at him.

"Defacing school property isn't a good first impression Ms.Sandoval. I'm not going to expel you, but I will be suspending you. You are dismissed, your parents are waiting outside." He finished and shuffled some papers around.

"Until next time, Mr.Downey." I grinned as I left his office.

My first impression of Mr.Downey?

Ass. He. Has. Ass.

"Arwen! Hurry up! I've got shopping to do!" My sister, Annabel screeched. I winced.

"Where's Dad?" I asked.

"He's at work. Let's go! Chop chop, I don't got all day!" She scurried in her heels. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Mr.Downey's office.

I'll be looking forward to our next meet. I chuckled darkly and walked away.

Arwen Sandoval is a trouble maker and just transferred to East Angel High School. Mr.Robert Downey Jr, the principal, knew she was trouble from the moment he saw her. He feels as though he regreted not expelling Arwen after their first meeting. And he was right. For three whole years Arwen had tortured Mr.Downey.

Now, a new year, Mr.Downey thinks he is safe, now that Arwen had not been coming for the first week of her senior year. He was delighted at the thought of Arwen transfering out of his school. But his bubble bursted as Arwen Sandoval burst through those doors... Not looking anything like he imagined.

Arwen looks different, but her troublesome ways have not changed. She's ready to reek havoc once more or will Mr.Downey get in the way?