|Trouble Is Rising|

A/N:Yay! Double Update! This is my sorry for not updating. I was going to be off Wattpad for awhile longer but I missed too much! I'm feeling a bit better...I think. Anywh*re, Enjoy! Like the new cover? Nope? Okay v.v Tell me what you think! Comment please, spread ze word!

I jolted awake to a lady screaming. I ran out of bed and rushed down stairs. Judy's mom was cooking breakfast. "Oh, goodmorning Arwen." She chirped.

"G-good morning Mrs.Green." I replied nervously as I looked around the room.

"Arwen? Sweetie, are you alright?" Mrs.Green asked. I looked at her.

"I'm fine. Did you hear someone scream? A lady?" I asked.

"No, I didn't hear anyone. Are you sure you're alright? You're sweating!" She replied worriedly. I nodded to reassure her.

I went back to Judy's room and slumped on her bed. That was f*cking scary! I sat up and rubbed face. I'm going paranoid. I jumped when Judy's bathroom door hit the wall loudly. "Jeez! Judy! You scared the living hell out of me!" I shouted at her angrily.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to." She chuckled. I looked away.

"You should start getting ready, we'll be late for school." She advised. I waved her off as I went to the bathroom.

I showered and changed. "Hey Judy, I think I'm gunna take a walk before I go to school." I said as I put my hair up in a ponytail.

"Why?" She asked.

"I just...need to clear my mind for a bit." I replied, she analyzed me before she nodded her head. I grabbed my backpack and said goodbye to the Green family.

I listened to the gravel under feet as I walked. I couldn't stop thinking about that spine chilling scream. Who was it? It seemed so familiar. I groaned with frustration and stared at the lake.

I picked up a stone and threw it. I was transfixed by the ripples in the water. "Arwen?" I jumped. Oh great! Now I'm hearing voices again.

"Arwen Delilah Sandoval, is it?" He asked. He sounds familiar. I spun around.

"Vice Principle Hiddleston, what are you doing here?" I asked, surprised to see him here.

"I'm sorry if I startled you. I come here everyday, before school starts." He replied. I nodded my head and turned away.

"Is something wrong?" He asked concerned.

Is it that obvious? I sighed.

"Nothing's wrong..." I lied.

"Are you sure?" He said. I nodded my head.

"If there is anything bothering you or something you'd like to talk about, you can come to me," he said softly.

I smiled. That's what he said Ally. "Thanks." I whispered.

We stood there for awhile longer. He taught me to skip stones in the water. "That's it! You've got it!" He exclaimed.

I shouted with glee. I went to pick up another stone when I froze. My blood ran cold and I backed up. I tripped and fell on top of Tom. "I'm sorry." I said hoarsely.

We both sat up; "Arwen? You're pale, it's as if you saw ghost or something." Tom commented. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. The shock still hadn't worn off.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his eyebrows were furrowed. I was shaking. I crawled over to where I saw it. I picked up the silver locket, I shut my eyes to try and keep calm. I felt Tom crawl next to me.