|Foolish Foolish Arwen|

I don't know how long I've been laying down there... I passed out after she shut the door...

My mother's words echoed in my mind.

Don't do anything foolish

Foolish foolish Arwen, why didn't you think this through?

I tried to get up, my arms shook and I fell back down. My stomach grumbled. I'm starving, my lips were chapped. "Water...water..." I said hoarsely. I touched my face, it was caked with something dry...probably blood.

I heard the door creak open. A small crack light shined, then it opened fully. I couldn't see who it was. The footsteps rushed downstairs to me. I flinched when I felt someone touch my face.

"My poor daughter, I'm so sorry this happened..." I heard my father cry. He pulled me close to his chest and rocked us back and forth.

"Let's get you to your room." He said and picked me up.

I squinted my eyes at the bright light. "I'm going to help you into your shower and then if you need help, I'll change you. While that, I'm going to make you something to eat." He explained as he took me to my room.

The shower was running and he asked me if I could stand. I wobbly stood up and managed to gain balance for awhile.

He placed a chair there so I didn't have to stand while showering. "If you need me I'll be downstairs. I'm going to leave the door open just in case." He said and left.

I sighed as the warm droplets hit my skin, in some areas it stung. The blood went down the drain, I looked down and noticed some cuts and bruises... My face can't be that worse, can it?

I finished showering and I wrapped my robe around me. I grunted as I tried to stand up and walk to my room. My body didn't ache as much anymore which is good.

My clothes were placed neatly on my bed. I put on my under wear and the loose fitted shirt and grey sweats. "Your done, good. I made soup." He said as he walked in with a tray.

His eyes were red and his face puffy... It's like he had been crying for days.

"Dad... what happened? What did I do?" I asked. My father looked like he was on the verge of tears again.

"Don't sweetheart, let's wait until you've gained your strength again." He replied. I wanted to ask again but he gave me the stern look and I sealed my mouth.

He set the tray down and grabbed my brush and started combing it. "Dad? Do you know how to fix my hair?" I asked curiously. He chuckled softly.

"I know a thing or two. I know how to put your hair in pony tails and braids... that's pretty much it." He said. I smiled softly as he braided my hair.

He helped into bed and began to feed me. "I can do this on my own." I said.

"Oh really?" He said as he raised his eyebrows. I nodded my head. "Well too bad. I'm gunna feed you like a baby. Your arms are shaky and that means you'd spill the soup." He said and smirked. I pouted.

"That's the spirit!" He chuckled.

I felt tired as soon as I finished my soup. "Sleep. There's a glass of water on your bedside drawer." He whispered. My eyelids became heavy and I fell asleep.

I woke up at a knock on the door down stairs. I didn't feel like moving around.

"Arwen." I heard my father whisper. I lazily opened my eyes.

"Someone's here to see you." I furrowed my eye brows. Who? My father gestured someone to come in. "Hello Arwen." A familiar British make voice said.