|Locked Up... Again|

A/N: I am gunna be really sorry for the next chapter...anywh*re, enjoy this new chapter /.\ how do you guys like the new cover? It's okay! Lol

Check out the video I put! Anyone watched Dirty Dancing? Like ugh!!! ITS FREAKING AWESOME AND CUTE!!! "No one puts Baby in the corner" *Sighs* back to the story!

Franco is coming in three days. Meanwhile, the witch ordered for us to stay here. No one leaves the house.

But my father had a different plan. He pulled me away from Tom and Robert. "You read the letter already?" He whispered loudly enough for only me to hear. I nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to send you off to an old friend of mines, you're taking Tom and Robert with you." He explained. I frowned.

"But dad, aren't you coming with us?" I asked. He shook his head. "I can't sweetheart, but I promise you that we will see each other again. Promise." He said as he held out his pinky finger... he never broke our pinky promises.

"Promise." I sighed sadly.

Dad said that we can't leave just yet, we leave one day before Franco's arrival. I paced back and forth in the guest room. They locked up me and Tom I here, I was angry that the witch locked up Robert separately... so she can have her ways with him.

"Arwen, love. Please relax, your father has worked out everything." Tom said. I stopped and faced him.

"You knew about this?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"I think it's about time you tell me your secret Tom."

He bit his lip contemplating wether to tell me or not. "I don't know if I should..." He said. I crossed my arms and turned away from him.

"Love, I'm sorry but I can't. It's a long story anyways... the main thing is that your father had told me of your past." He explained. I ignored him and continued to stare out the window... could I escape? I looked and there were men guarding. That's just great!

"You really are giving me the silent treatment." He sighed. "Alright. I was not being fair, I know your past. So you shall know mine..."

For the past hour he told me his whole story, from meeting his wife to where we are now. "So you were a detective this whole time! You could have gone to the cops! My sister wouldn't have been killed!" I fumed at him.

He stood up angrily."You're not the only one who has lost someone very dearly! They threw me out and took away my badge! I was obsessing over my wife's case. I moved here to get away from all of that."

He sighed and sat back down on the bed, his form slumped over. My throat tightened... I feel terrible. I slowly walked over to him. "I'm sorry Tom." I whispered.

He shook his head. "I should apologize, I didn't mean to snap at you." He replied. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"You had every right to snap at me. I bring out the inner b*tch in everyone and I mean everyone!" I laughed, Tom chuckled.

I looked up at him smiling slightly. His greenish-blue eyes peered down at me, his eyes didn't hold that emptiness as much. Before I could realize what was happening, Tom's lips were on mine.

I was still processing what happened.

Tom pulled away finally. My mouth shaped an O. I stood up and walked over to the wall and banged my head against it.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Why didn't I pull away! I love Robert! I love Robert. Oh my god I do love Robert!

I didn't do anything bad right? I mean, I didn't kiss Tom back, so I didn't betray Robert. But then again I didn't pull away, ugh!