|Happy Valentine's Day!|

I struggled to wake up. I was tossing and turning all night. My dreams were filled with that chilling scream for help, Robert and Tom were tied up getting beat, they were tortured them in brutal ways.

Father was just standing there...not doing anything as I screamed for help.

I gasped awake, sweat drenched me. I looked at my clock. 6:45, February 14. I groaned once I realized what holiday it was.

I'll be surrounded by lovey-dubby couples. They're constant cuddling while they shove each others tongues down their throat. Ugh! I scowled.

Humbug. I swear I'm like Scrooge on Christmas Eve...or day?

I laughed at my silly remark. Good one Arwen. I got up and gathered up my outfit for today. Just as I was turning the shower on, I looked at the mirror.

My hair was all over the place, I had dark circles under my eyes and I looked pale. Not good. I showered for a good long time, letting my muscles loosen up.

After I showered and changed, I fixed my hair up into a fishtail braid as I looked for my backpack. When I found it, it had a single blue rose placed carefully on it, with a Kiss.

The little note said:
Violets are red
Roses are blue
You are very special to me, no matter your choices, I will always love you.
-RDJ

I couldn't help it, I had to grin. This is so cheesy...that it's making me lactose-intolerant... Yup, that's my response.

I picked up the rose and looked around the room. And there it was...a hand made vase...it looked like a 5 year old molded it.

"I can't believe I'm keeping this." I muttered. I filled it up with water and placed the rose in it. I shook my head and left my room.

"You're supposed make breakfast 2 house ago!" The step witch snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"Not my problem now step b*tch." I replied as I left the house. I wish I could've seen her face.

I glanced over at Robert's house, his drive way was empty. That was disappointing, guess I should call Judy to pick me up.

Someone honked their car at me; I looked up half expecting Judy, but instead it was Tom waving hi to me. I waved back smiling weakly.

"Would you like a ride?" He asked. I nodded an hopped in. As he drove, he reached in the back seat and pulled out a bouquet of red roses. Lucky woman.

Then he handed it to me,"So who's the lucky girl?" I asked.

"You are." He replied grinning. I raised an eyebrow. Two principles...giving me valentine gifts...

"Not really appropriate, now is it Vice Principle Hiddleston?" I inquired with an arched eyebrow. He smiled gently at me.

"Please, accept them from me, as Tom not Vice Principle." He said. I just nodded.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he parked.

"What's what wrong?" I replied cluelessly. He examined me carefully with narrowed eyes.

"You don't look well, you look tired." He said. I grimaced at the nightmares I had.

"I'm fine. Later Mr.Hiddleston!" I said quickly as I got out of the car.

Robert was at the front greeting everyone. He smiled at me but then it disappeared as he saw the roses. "Good morning. Arwen?" He asked as I got closer.

He took a good look at me, his face morphed into a worried expression. I walked pass him and straight to my math class.

"Oh my god! Who are those from?" Judy asked. I gave her a side smile.

"Judy, there is seriously something wrong with me. Why is it that principles take an interest in me?" I asked more to myself than her.

Judy sat there thinking about my question, then her eyes widened in realization. "Oh my god! Really?! Him too?" She asked. I pinched the bridge of my nose as I nodded.

"Arwen! You're totally irresistible!" She commented. I shook my head and laughed.

In the middles if class, a deliverer brought in a huge bouquet of blue roses...only one person I know would do that. He handed it to me and then left. I hope Robert doesn't go too far on this...

So far today has been a series of overflowing valentine gifts...from Robert and Tom. No one suspects a thing so far.

Here's what I've got:
-yellow roses with chocolates, from Tom
-a big stuffed bunny with a heart with a cheesy poem, from Robert.
-a big bright pink fluffy bear with a white rose and a poem, from Tom
-a basket filled with chocolates, mini stuffed animals and another cheesy poem, from Robert
-another basket, chocolate chip cookies, a heart shaped pillow with a poem, from Tom
-these two arrived at the same time from Robert and Tom...cheesy get well cards.

I sighed heavily as I looked at the gifts "Jeez, these men really love you, don't they?" Judy remarked. I gave her flat look.

"Tom and Robert are still begging for my forgiveness." I muttered. Mostly Robert.

"Ms.Sandoval? The principal would like to see you in his office." My bio teacher said. I lazily got up and walked to the office.

"You wanted to see me, Mr.Downey?" I said as I entered. Robert looked at me.

"I just wanted to make sure if you're all right. You don't look like you had enough rest." He said as he put his hands in his pockets.

I shrugged as I walked closer to his desk. "I'm fine, just a little tired." I replied.

"No you're not fine, why don't you take a nap here?" He suggested. I shook my head,

"I can't. I don't want to." Robert frowned.

"Why not?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"Arwen, please tell me." He urged. I shook my head again.

"Arwen." He pressed. I can't tell him what the dreams are about. He gave me that look, it made me want to crack. I couldn't take it. The stare! It burns!

"Because I'm scared!" I shouted. Robert walked towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder as he lifted my chin up, my eyes meeting his.

"I've been having nightmares, I'm just scared that I won't wake up." I said. He kissed me on the forehead.

"I won't let those nightmares bother you. Let's take nap." He suggested. I looked around nervously.

"But what if someone comes in?" I asked.

"That's what locks are for silly." He chuckled as he went to the lock the door.

He glided to the couch on the corner and laid down. "Come on." He said softly as he opened his arms wide. I hesitated at first but then gave in.

I rested my head on his chest, his scent calming me. Robert draped a blanket on top of and he rubbed my back soothingly. "They're going to get suspicious." I whispered.

"Who cares, all that matters is that you get some sleep." He replied softly. He sang to me softly which made me sigh in content. I was finally drifting off into a dreamless peaceful sleep.