|Step Witch The B*tch Exposed|

I put the letter back in the envelope and into the journal, I'll read it some other time. Right now, I've got to confirm my suspicions about Robert and the witch.

I checked the time, my dad and satan's mistress won't be here in two hours. Perfect, enough time to go over to Robert's. I grabbed my hoodie and left the house.

I jogged over to his house at the Nick of time. Robert was just getting out of his car. I shouted at him. He glanced over at me then looked away and proceeded to walk to his house. Ouch...

"Robert?" I asked as I caught up to him.

"Ms.Sandoval, it is not appropriate to approach me at my own house. You should wait until school." He said in his authoritative tone. I quirked an eyebrow; "What the hell are you talking about? I need to talk to you."

"I think it's best if you wait and speak with me in my office." Robert replied.

"Stop that! Stop talking like that." I said annoyed. Robert gave me that don't you start look. He used to give it to me when we were just frenemies. I miss those times.

"Robert, this is a serious matter I have to speak to you about. It involves with my step mother and you." I informed.

"My personal matters aren't to be discussed with my students, Ms.Sandoval." He said professionally.

Stab.

"I am an adult, I have the right to do anything that pleases me. I shouldn't have involved myself with a naive student. My apologies." He said as he got out his keys.

Stab. Stab. Stab.

I was on the verge of tears.

No! I will not be weak. I straightened my back and put my foot in door to stop it from shutting completely. "Robert, if you don't let me in, so help me god I will break this door with ease and bring you down along with it." I said menacingly.

Robert contemplated in what he should say next. "Ms.Sandoval, I could call the cops for invading property." He threatened. I smirked. Bluff.

"Go ahead, I really don't give a f*ck." I said tiredly. He took out his cellphone. Sh*t, he's not bluffing?

I panicked. First thing that popped into my mind was to kiss him...what? I am being deprived from those luscious lips of his. It's been a long time since I've gotten a kiss from him!

I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his, he tried to push me away but he couldn't. He dropped his cellphone on the carpet and pulled me closer. Our lips moving in sync motion. Desperation and longing was felt in the kiss.

We pulled each others bodies flush together, Robert shut the door and pushed me against it. I gasped and he took the opportunity to slide his hot tongue in. Our tongues tangoed, dancing with passion.

His hands wandered from my curves to my back, and slowly slid them to my backside. I tugged his hair, he groaned deeply, wanting to get closer and closer to me.

We pulled away breathing heavily, he started trailing soft kisses down my jaw to my neck. Heaven.

He bit the soft skin, sucking on it, creating lazy patterns with his tongue. Pure bliss. I moaned loudly and pulled him away. Focus Arwen.

Goal accomplished: Get into his house and catch his attention.

"Alright Robbie, let's not get carried away." I said while trying to catch my breath. He groaned and kissed lightly down my neck. Don't let him distract you Arwen...

"Robert, I came here to discuss something serious with you, it's about my step mother..." I said. He pulled away completely, his face became grim.

"Arwen, that is my personal business." He said. I became solemn.

"Robert, I just want to know one thing...please?" I asked.

"No," He stated firmly. I sighed heavily.

"Well too bad, you've got no choice." I replied. He crossed his arms; "What are you going to do? Prank the living hell out of me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. Fine, I'll be straight forward. "What happened between you and the step witch at your office...did you do it willingly?" I asked. He looked away.

My blood started to boil. "Did she threatened to kill you?" I questioned. He snorted.

"I'd rather die than sleep with her..." He said lowly. What?!

"Then why? Why would you do that?" I asked. He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "She threatened to hurt you if...if...if I didn't...sleep with her..." He said quietly.

Stab. That was a stab to my heart. The tears finally spilled, quietly sliding down my cheek.

"How long has this been going on for?" I asked.

"Since the day she visited my office, to now." He replied. My body shook with rage.

"I am going to kill her!" I growled and turned around. I was about to walk out the door but Robert grabbed my arm.

"No! Don't. If she hurts you...I'll never forgive myself." He whispered and pulled me close to him.

"It's useless to keep me safe right now..." I said. He looked at me confused. I shook my head, denying to tell him anything at the moment. Right now, I have a witch to burn.

I stormed into my house. My father and my step mother were having coffee. "YOU DIRTY B*TCH!" I screamed and punched her square in the face.

She squealed in pain. "Arwen!" My father shouted. He tried to stop me but I shoved him away. I yanked her hair and threw her to the ground.

"YOU! DESERVE! TO! DIE! AND! BURN! IN! HELL!" I growled with each punch I threw in her face. I grabbed the mug and dumped the coffee all over her.

Wishing she could melt like the witch she is. My father wrapped his arms around me and pulled me off of the venomous b*tch.

She screeched in pain. "You deserve worse!" I snarled. Much worse.

"What have you done!" My father whisper shouted in my ear.

"You are so f*cking lucky that I can't kill you!" She spat. I smirked. "But that doesn't mean that I can't hurt someone you care for." She whispered menacingly.

My eyes widened, I shook with fear. No.

She yanked me away from my father. "No! You can't do this, Regina!" My father begged. She dragged me to our basement and threw me down the stairs.

I tumbled down roughly and landed with a groan. "You'll regret for doing this." She hissed. I looked up weakly, she shut the door and all became dark and cold.

What have I done?