Alucard

--recap--
the room's atmosphere changed. It became colder and more still, as if everything in time had frozen except for me and the pair of glowing red eyes in the corner of my room--

"Hello, Gray." A deep male's voice spoke from the dark corner of my bedroom, most likely the owner of the glowing red eyes. I was frozen.

"W-what the hell?!" I screamed, yanking off my bedsheets and heading for the door. Suddenly a gloved hand went over my mouth, pinning me to the wall. I couldn't make a sound.

"I will remove my hand if you promise not to scream." The voice spoke calmly. I nodded in agreement, not wanting to anger whatever it was.

"Who and what are you?" I asked more calmly, trying not to freak out. It wasn't everyday that a monster appears in your bedroom.

"I'm called, Alucard. I have other names but I find this one simpler." He spoke, retreating back into the corner, I didn't get to see much of what he looked like.

"Okay, so the monster has a name..." I muttered to myself, trying to calm down, "are you here to kill me, Alucard?"

"No. I came for a far more important reason."

"So you came here to slaughter my neighborhood then?" I spoke harshly, wanting to get whatever he had planned over with.

"Pardon?"

"My street was just attacked, people were sent to the hospital, a man died! A lady told me it was done by a beast with glowing red eyes. I've had dreams about you, demon! I know what you look like, and what the woman described the monster as sounded just like you." I glared into is eyes, since they were all I could see in the darkness.

"Hmm."

"Fine, don't tell me, I already know you did it. Now, what the hell are you doing in my bedroom?!" I raised my voice a bit. I wanted to scare him before he killed me, if that was at all possible.

"I'm here simply because I wish to be. I have been searching for someone like you for 30 years, and here you are cowering before me. Have some dignity."

"What are you talking about?" I sat up, appearing braver than I felt.

"You are something very rare and very powerful, my dear. Something I started to believe didn't even exist, that I was the only one of my kind. A pure born vampire."

"What?! Are you just trying to get into my head? Is this how you hurt all those people? By manipulating and plaguing their thoughts with horrors such as this?! Leave before I call the cops!" I reached for the phone that was charging just above my bed. However, it was thrown from my grasp, even yanked out of the charging cord.

"I wouldn't do that." He spoke, nearing the bed on which I was curled into a ball of fear.

"Stay back! Please, don't hurt me!" I began to cry, suddenly everything started to blur together until it was just darkness. I had fainted.

I awoke seconds later in the same place I had passed out in. The only difference was that Alucard, or whatever the hell he was, had vanished. I breathed a sigh of relief, maybe it had all been a dream.

"Hmph, I didn't think of you as much of a fainter." The all too familiar voice rang in my ears. I screamed again.

"Please, whatever it is you want, just take it and leave! I won't call the cops on you, I swear!" I was shaking with fright, I had never been so scared in my life. Alucard began to chuckle at this. He was crouching on top of my bed frame, behind me. I flinched as he climbed off and walked over to the edge of my bed where he eventually sat, staring at me.