Mistakes Were Made

--heads up, this chapter is intense... enjoy!--

"So are you ready for the big date?" My 'dad' asked jokingly as he saw me walk down the stairs. It was Friday night, the night that Will was going to bring me to a club which I would never have been able to do in America.

"It's not a date, it's more like a party type thing. You said that you wouldn't make this weird." I rolled my eyes. I had curled my long jet black hair at the ends. I wore black leather leggings, black velvet heels, and a deep red spaghetti strap tank top that flowed against my body, giving me a bit of side boob. My 'dad' didn't care much, since he knew I was 18 plus I had a little tattoo of a rose that I had designed myself and I'd wanted to show off since I got it.

"Alright, just make sure to bring a jacket and stay safe, I know you're eighteen but I still care about your safety, I don't want to see you at the hospital getting your stomach pumped." As he spoke the doorbell rang and I quickly opened it to reveal Will, grinning ear to ear.

"Hey, Will! This is my- my dad. Dad, this is Will." I reddened a little for stumbling over something as little as introductions, even if he wasn't my birth father. Wait, how did my step father even get me from my original parents?

"Pleasure to meet you, Will." My step-dad shook his hand, "now you kids stay safe and out of trouble, I don't want to have to deal with police or anything in that area tonight."

"Ye'sir, your daughter is in great hands." Will assured him. I sighed at the clock, it was half past 8. Will noticed too and a few moments later we were in his car on our way to the club.

"Nice Father you have, he seems to care about you a lot." He said, staring at the road.

"Well, yeah. He's my dad, he has to care about me. It's his job."

"You're right, it should be their job. But not all dads are like that, some of them just aren't meant to be dads and walk away. It's not healthy for kids to have that happen to them, it can screw them up. I had a friend who's dad left when he was 12, believed that it was his fault and that his father hated him."

"That's awful."

"Yeah... I like your tattoo by the way. Very abstract." Will said, changing the subject.

"Oh, thanks. I designed it myself, hoped it looked good. I first started designing it Freshman year because I knew I wanted one, but I wanted it to mean something to me. Since it's my art, how much more meaningful can you get?"

"I got me ears pierced two years ago, not quite the same as a tattoo, but it still felt gutsy to me since I'd always been a pussy around needles." Will laughed. I laughed too, so far so good.

"Well here we are, and a sorry for bringing up such a dark topic earlier , I didn't realize how close you lived to the city." Will chuckled, getting out and opening the passenger door for me.

"This is it?" I asked. We were parked across from an abandoned looking building in the heart of London. There was a line of people waiting outside and I could hear the bass from music playing inside the club.

"Yup. Follow me."

"But the line is back there." I stated, jogging after him.

"Not for us." He said quietly, approaching a man behind a rope that I assumed was the security for getting in.

"Names." The man said. He was almost as big as Alucard but way less scary. Then I started thinking about Alucard, I wondered where he went when I left. Did he even sleep?