Demons Do Not Cry

--Recap--
I bit deep into the woman's neck and drank, warm liquid pooled in to my mouth. Afterwards, I walked out into the night, "What a beautiful night."
--

A few hours earlier

Alucard strolled down the narrow streets of London, the places where shadows were more easily hidden. However, the No Life King despised complete darkness, he always liked to look at the moon. It was always faithful, following wherever he went. Either in front of him or behind him, sometimes big and sometimes small, Alucard found satisfaction in the moon, how it changed and varied according to night yet always remained the same. It was the one constant thing that he could depend on, even as a monster.

The vampire stopped as he neared a particular street bearing a particular street sign. He knew it well as it was the street where his apprentice lived, the young redemption to his existence. He so longed for her to see what he saw and feel what he felt back when he knew very little of his nature. Alucard gracefully made his way to Gray's house, appearing on a perch of roof in front of her bedroom window. He waited for a moment, anticipating her movements toward the glass to invite him either inside or to exit outside with him. However, nobody came. A few minutes passed, Alucard could sense that she was inside, he could hear movement and noises.

Suddenly, the vampire froze. A male's voice groaned from inside and then there was silence. Alucard's brow furrowed, his teeth bared, ready to kill whatever it was that was in her bedroom. He faced the window and growled at what he saw. Inside was a naked boy kissing Gray and then rolling over to put on his jeans. The boy slipped them on and then looked toward Alucard who moved out of sight quickly.

The vampire was about to jump in and kill the unsuspecting human but upon looking back inside, he saw that the boy had already vanished from the room. Gray was left alone in the bed, covers barely covering her chest but he could see bruises and hickies on her neck and chest. Alucard could tell she was drunk based on the scattered and blurry thoughts and memories in her mind. He could sense that she had also been raped by that god forsaken dog, so he immediately walked through the walls of her bedroom and the rest of the house in a silent fury, searching for the boy who had violated Gray.

Alucard eventually returned to the roof perch just outside of Gray's bedroom window and slapped his forehead in anger. He wanted to kill that human for daring to do such a thing to his draculina. Alucard banged his head against the window for calling Gray, his. Then the vampire slowly looked up into her bedroom and watched the beautiful draculina stir in her drunken slumber. He debated as to whether or not he go in and awaken her, hold her in his arms, keep her safe from the real monsters. But why did he care what happened to her? He was incapable of love, incapable of feelings. Nothing would ever make him feel or hurt, that was why he chose to live his life like a monster. Everything he thought he knew was beginning to change with the anger and emotions that he felt when he gazed upon the woman that had been used and then tossed away. Her body had been destroyed by the very people that destroyed him hundreds of years ago. Why did the man who was once the most powerful and feared monster in the world suddenly feel anger, pity, love, towards something like this? Could he even love her?

The No Life King pushed himself away from the house that was poisoning his mind and made his way back to his dwelling in the heart of London, not bearing the thought of what might happen when she wakes up and how that could affect everything else in his life.

Present time - Gray's POV

I walked all the way to the heart of London barefoot, looking at the ground. I had no bodily control whatsoever which meant that anyone who got in my way or stood around me would die. I had already killed and consumed 13 pathetic humans who happened to be passing by, even in cars. When I finally reached the heart of the city, I looked up. There were humans everywhere, getting to work early or just walking their stupid dogs. I smiled at this, it meant more blood and more fun. Wincing, I could feel my body growing more more inhuman as I killed more and more people. Eventually I grew at least 6 or 7 feet higher than I was originally. I looked over at a nearby window and saw that I had transformed into an entity that's body was made entirely of darkness. More long arms sprouted from my back. My face looked demonic, 6 narrow eyes that glowed red and a mouth that curved up past my cheekbones full of long razor sharp teeth. My skin was the color of paper and my hair was long enough to touch the ground despite my new height. My tongue was thin and forked and my nails were sharp like knives. I laughed uncontrollably as I ripped through 3 people's torsos, dangling them on my arm like a human kabob. I bit off their heads and hungrily drank the blood that sprayed out. The city became alive with screams and sirens.