RUN, AGAIN.

He woke up in the school's infirmary.

Was that a dream? Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. It was so surreal...

The boy sat up on the bed, then he looked around for his bag. As weird as his dream was, his belongings were still precious to him. The moment he saw the red of his backpack laying on a plastic chair beside him, his eyes immediately lit up. He grabbed the bag and opened it up, making sure everything was still there and intact. Especially his MP3 Player. He would rather die than to lose it.

After finding his precious MP3 Player, thankfully with the earphones still attached to it, he put in on and listened whatever song was last played.

Thank god for music, he thought blissfully.

He took in his surrounding. He had never visited it, except for that one time he was given a tour around the school building with the other new students, so he was curious and observed everything.

He got off the bed and walked around. His steps following the beat of the song he was listening to.

Most things were the same as he remembered. Medicines, bandages, and the usual. Fortunately, there wasn't anyone in sight, so he felt safe looking through it all. He didn't need to be stared at or get scolded.

It's good to be alone.

"Oh, Jungkook is it? You're awake."

Why now... His heart sank. He didn't want to be caught red handed again.

"A-are you okay? Why are you standing still like that?" The person asked nervously. Jungkook turned around slowly to face them and took off his earphones, tucking it into his pocket. He kept his head low, staring down at his white socks. Mrs. Lee's anger was still fresh in his mind. He bit his bottom lip, a nervous habit that he couldn't get rid of since grade three.

The person, who he assumed as the school nurse, giggled. "Are you scared that I will scold you?" She looked at him up and down.

"Uh... I'm sorry, Miss..?" The boy dared to look at the nurse. She had reddish wavy dark hair tied up into a nice messy bun, with curls that framed her heart-shaped face. Her uniform was strangely tight on her slim and toned body, making him slightly blush. And the way she looked at him... He turned his head away in embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry! I'm the new nurse. You can call me Nana. I found you in front of the greenhouse. I was about to leave but I saw you there and checked to see if you were okay, and you were really hot! So I brought you here and here we are now." She smiled sweetly at him.

Jungkook tried to not get distracted by her beauty and looked at her.

He felt so awkward, especially since they were both of the same height. But he tried to looked straight at her and managed a few words out of his quivering mouth.

"T-thank you, Miss Nana." He muttered.

Ah, why does she have to be so tempting... He thought nervously.

The nurse's eyebrows flicked up perfectly. "Miss? No, no, just Nana is fine."

W-what? The boy was confused. He couldn't do that. She was a staff at school and was much older than him. That would be disrespectful.

"But...uh..." Jungkook tried to form the words as to not offend the woman. "You are a staff. And I'm younger than you, miss."

Suddenly he was slammed against the floor.

"Ah, but no need for formalities. By all means, boy, I know you want me. It was hard to resist, wasn't it?" She licked his neck greedily. "Mmm... Tasty, as expected of a boy like you." She licked her lips while eyeing on him. The nurse tried to unbutton Jungkook's school uniform. "Since we're down already, why not take it to next level? I will guide you, it's part of puberty after all."