CLAIMED

"There's a wha-" Jungkook looked up, following Taehyung's eyes. He saw what looked like a holographic 3D image of a harp, floating above his head.

Just like a plumbob from The Sims. But shaped like a harp. And gold.

A cheer could be heard from the campers. When Jungkook looked around, he saw that the loudest came from a bunch of cheerful blue-eyed people that had been singing the sing-along together.

"Another Apollo kid! Whoo!" He heard a loud yell from someone among the singing campers. Taehyung gave Jungkook a light pat on his back, chuckling. "Those are your half-siblings now," he told the newly claimed demigod.

Jungkook looked over to his new brothers and sisters, consisting of maybe fifteen people.

Most of them have some blonde streaks or highlights to their wavy hair, and their sun-kissed tone was quite healthy. Unlike Jungkook who was slightly pale at the moment with jet black straight hair.

"Hey, Jungkook." Taehyung called him. The son of Hecate tapped his own temple with a boxy grin. "You should check out your eyes when you see yourself in the mirror."

Jungkook gave him a questioning look.

"Trust me, you will be shocked." Taehyung just laughed off the boy's confusion. "Come on, let me introduce you to your new brothers and sister, I'll help you pack to your new cabin too." The older boy stood up and turned to Jungkook, waiting for him to get up.

As Jungkook got off his seat, he noticed that, while Taehyung was smiling, the look in his eyes said otherwise.

He must be lonely in his cabin...

Jungkook held Taehyung back by his shoulder. "Can't I just stay at your cabin? My new..." he felt weird having to say the words, "brothers and sisters, I doubt they would mind if I don't sleep with them. They already have each other for longer than me."

"Jungkook, you must be kidding me." Taehyung chuckled. "It's the rules. You have to stay at your own cabin." The two went around the circle of campers around the bonfire as to not disrupt the on going sing-along.

"If any of the harpies catches you, you're as good as dead."

"Harpies?" Jungkook never heard of that before.

"Winged chicken ladies." Taehyung explained as if that was helpful. "If they catches you, they will literally shred you into pieces." He shrugged.

"Oh..." The younger boy gulped. He suddenly found interest in his worn out shoes as they walked.

After greeting his half-siblings who turned out to be older than him (only one was younger than him, a twelve years old girl named Yoonhee), Taehyung helped him pack out like he had promised Jungkook to the Apollo cabin.

The Apollo kids seemed to be close to Taehyung as they treated him like a part of them. He hung around with Jungkook and the Apollo kids, talking about the relation between the Mist and Apollo's hypnotizing music until it was time to rest for the night.

Jungkook offered to walk the older boy back to his cabin, but Taehyung refused with a smile and walked straight to the Hecate cabin on his own. Jungkook watched him go from the front of his own cabin blankly, pondering about the things that happened earlier.

He couldn't believe that he was now safe. How long was he on the road, moving from one place to another to avoid those monsters that pursued him every time? Did his birthday passed already?

He sighed deeply, staring up at the night sky.

"Hey, new brother, you should go and get some sleep." A hand grabbed Jungkook by the shoulder calmly, talking with a reassuring voice. "Taehyung is fine, don't worry about him."