WELCOME

"Jeon Jungkook," the boy hesitated. "Son of...I don't know?"

"I don't know? Never heard of god named like that." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. Then he dropped his serious expression and chuckled. "I suppose you haven't been claimed yet, huh?"

Then it was Jungkook's turn to raise an eyebrow, only in his case he was genuinely confused. "Claim? What do you mean?"

"Claimed by your god parent, of course! You know they did when you see their symbol glowing at the top of your head." Taehyung paused for a moment. "Ever heard of The Sims?"

"I never played but, yeah, I do." Jungkook said carefully.

"You know that diamond thing on their heads? It's just like that!"

Jungkook wasn't sure if Taehyung was joking or not.

"What is this...um, camp, for?" He started.

"Ahh...good question." Taehyung replied. "This is the Korean camp for people like us, half human half god, children of gods." He answered slowly.

"Korean camp?" Jungkook questioned again.

"Yes, the main camp is in the US, but since demigods in Asia can't really go there, a daughter of Athena had an idea to make a camp special for Asian demigods, and our country happened to be the safest and easiest to access." A new voice answered. Jungkook and Taehyung turned to see who it was.

"Ah, Namjoon! You're back from your quest." Taehyung grinned at the guy whose name is "Namjoon". Jungkook turn to him.

"And I see that you're back too, Tae." Namjoon stuffed his hands into his pocket. It was at that moment that Namjoon noticed Jungkook, sitting on the bed with a blanket still covering his legs.

Taehyung seemed noticed Namjoon's realization and took action.

"Oh, let me introduce you too!" He gestured to Jungkook and Namjoon. "Namjoon, this is Jungkook. Jungkook, Namjoon."

Namjoon smiled, revealing a pair of dimples on his cheeks, and offered his hand. "Son of Athena, descendant of Zeus. Nice meeting you."

Jungkook smiled politely and shook his hand. "I don't know mine yet, sorry."

"It's fine. Whoever your olympian parent is, they'll claim you tonight by the campfire."

"Tonight..." Jungkook gathered his thoughts. "Wait,what day— I mean, how long was I—"

"Only a night, which is strange." Taehyung stated.

"And right now it's nine in the morning." Namjoon checked his watch to confirm, then nodded to himself. "Yes, you healed quite fast for a demigod."

Jungkook looked around his bed. "Where's my stuff?"

"Oh, that! I put it at my place in Cabin Hecate." Taehyung pulled out a familiar looking gadgets from his pocket, along with earphones. "I charged this for you, but the earphones aren't the same one. Sorry." He bowed slightly while offering the gadget to Jungkook.

My MP3 Player... Jungkook realized. He took it from Taehyung's hand. "Thank you," he mumbled as he plugged in earphones and wear one of it on his left ear. The left ear is better at hearing music, whereas the right one is better at listening to people. At least, he read something like that somewhere.

"Why your cabin?" Namjoon seemed to be confused. "Aren't new demigods supposed to be at the Hermes Cabin?"

Taehyung scratched the back of his messy blonde hair. "Uh...well, I thought maybe he won't be comfortable with strangers." He looked up to Namjoon. "Please don't tell anyone about this."