LMAC | Chapter Three

---Chapter Three; Host Club. . . ---

私は、あなたがいることを私に尋ね信じませんでした

(I couldn't believe you asked me that)

"A-Ahahaha!~ That's a funny little joke." I laughed wearily, scratching my black hair that cascaded down to my shoulders in natural curls. I'm hoping he's joking at least. "I'm afraid I'm not." he said with a smile. A genuine smile that truly said that he wasn't joking. He wasn't playing around. He was serious about this.

I put on a menacing frown and pointed my finger towards him. "I would never in my life join such a ridiculous club!" I said. He widened his eyes and clutched his chest as if someone had jabbed him in the heart. "The host club is just something for men with no real woman in their lives to keep them company!" another bang in his chest. "Therefore it's just a club where men play with women's hearts. End of story." I said.

"How could you say such a thing!? I insist the host club is everything but that!" he said. He must've mixed up his words because the Host Club is exactly what I just said. I bet if him and his 'friends' had girlfriends they wouldn't be wasting their times trying to please other ladies who clearly don't have anyone special in their lives either. It's like a group for singles to flirt together even though they don't romantically feel the same.

"Whatever, just forget it. I'm not going to get involved in your little club." I huffed out, picking up the violin case and placing it back onto the shelf I retrieved it from. "But don't you need me?" he asked, a slight inch of disappointment flying in his words. As if. "I'm Haruka Miyagawa, don't ever think in your life that I need you. I can win the competition fine on my own." I said. I don't need an accompanist. It just would be nice to have one, that's all.

Tamaki looked hurt by my words, more by my tone but his facial expression was suddenly covered over a softer one. "Yet sweetheart you messed up in the ending of the song." he stated, a smirk on his mouth. I narrowed my eyes at him and laid mine with his own blue ones. "Watch it." I hissed. He sighed and walked towards me slowly, every step making me flinch some odd reason.

He smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist gently pushing me closer to him until our chests touched, his hand made it's way to my chin as he tilted my head up just enough to get a perfect view of his face. What's with this creep!? I blushed darkly, wondering why on earth was he doing such an action. I've never been the girl to be touched so much by the opposite gender. Mainly because I was always so focused on my music that I excluded society from my view.

"When the competition is over you can quit the club and leave behind your responsibilities for it also. I'm sorry but I wouldn't have the spirit to call myself a prince if I left such an exquisite princess like yourself in trouble." he swooned. See why I don't like the host club? No romantic feelings for me but just has to, has to flirt with me. Still, this makes me reconsider a few things.

Obviously blondie isn't going to give up about working with me, I can tell he's a little fan of mine. I'm not surprised honestly. Having an accompanist on stage with me would definitely help me. Considering that the judges will notice how I'm able to get along with other people and include how I'm able to play a duet, representing cooperation with fellow others. This isn't a bad deal actually. I can survive a few weeks of this little 'club'. It shouldn't be that hard, hopefully.

I coughed and roughly pushed Tamaki away from me, thanking god himself when I felt his arm loosen around my slender waist. "F-F-Fine! It's a dang deal!" I yelled out, placing my hand out for him to shake and officiate the deal. He squealed loudly making my ears pierce and grabbed my hand, bending down on one knee and brushing a kiss against my hand. What? That's not what I wanted.

"Our deal has been completed, princess." he cooed and stood up. "I wanted a handshake. Not a weird 1800's gesture." I muttered. He chuckled soothingly and gave me a look that indicated warmth. A look that, somehow felt different when he did it. Weird huh? "I'm afraid princess we can't visit the Host Club today. We're about to clean and depart soon, anyways you said your ride should be here soon, yes?" he said, I nodded in reply.

"I see, in that case tomorrow I'll show you the Club, get you assigned to your duties, and afterwards we can practice in Music Room 1. Sounds good princess?" he asked. "Why do you keep calling me that?" I grumbled, furrowing my eyebrows at the king-like boy. He gave me a little wink.

"Because you are a cute little princess, darling!~" he said happily.

Idiot, don't say things you don't mean.

Someone could get hurt in the end.