LMAC | Chapter Twenty-One

---Chapter Twenty-One; Awesome"Host"---

それは実際にはちょっと楽しいものでした

(It was actually kinda fun. .)

"Well shit, I didn't think they were serious." Makato muttered, gazing at the outfit that I was attired in, a frown placed on her lips.

To be completely honest I wasn't expecting for her to be correct either, about me having to dress up as a boy and pretend to be a male in replacement for Mori. Actually, I thought we were all going to laugh about it and Tamaki would turn red while saying 'of course not' and I could sigh in relief. So while I'm staring at my reflection in the mirror with the dark black wig me, sweeping neatly just above my eyebrows while a male butler outfit fitted my figure (oddly) greatly I wondered why on earth they couldn't just find a real boy to replace Mori.

"Um, well, it's not that bad I suppose." I answered in return, twisting around to have a better look at how I looked from different sides. "And what the hell is with this butler theme?" she asked, cocking her head. I shrugged my shoulders because I truly didn't know. But, knowing Tamaki I'm pretty sure he was the one to brainstorm with the idea. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand, causing me to stumble with a gasp. She suddenly halted before biting her lip and then laughing. I frowned. "What's so funny?" I was ready to leave this dressing room.

She shook her head, still giggling. "Okay, first thing first, you are not going to pull off being a guy with that voice of yours." she laughed again. I didn't know what was making me angry, but my head began to hurt with all the insults I had premade in seconds towards her. "Well I'm sorry I born a female and therefore was born with a high-pitched voice." I declared, sighing. Makato pulled up a wide grin and bowed dramatically. "Apology accepted." she swung her arm around me. "Now, make your voice a bit deeper and let's go flirt with some smexy girls!" she announced loudly before pulling open the dressing room curtains, the Host club awaiting for the results casually.

Of course, because of Makatos violent ways at pulling curtains and doing almost everything violently they were all drawn by the noise, their eyes widening when they saw my appearance. This must be how Haruhi feels every single day, I couldn't possibly do this. "Presenting Mr. . . um. . . uh. ." Makato abruptly began to think of a fitting name for me, snapping her fingers when she did. "Mr. Tamanto! At the women's service." she smirked, winking. I gulped nervously, straightening the butler tie adorned around my neck. "This feels a bit, weird, but. . I think I could pull it off." I admitted, smiling awkwardly.

The boys stared at me for quite some time and I started to get the idea that maybe I actually didn't look so good as a male. I frowned at them, trying to make my hair look better or stand in a better position. "You know, instead of staring at me you could at least have the guts to just tell me I don't lo--"

"You're remarkable at cross dressing!"  Tamaki exclaimed quietly, running up and rubbing my hair. "You're a natural! You're almost as good as Haruhi!" he said happily causing Haruhi to blush and look away. "W-Whatever. . ." she muttered. "Haruka-Chan looks so pretty~" Honey sang, smiling so bright that the sun couldn't even compare to it. "It's different obviously, but not bad." Karou commented, resulting in Hikaru nodding in agreement. I exhaled loudly, glad that everyone was content with how I turned out. Am I really going through all of this for some club?

Tamaki put his arm around my shoulder smoothly. "So, are you ready?" he mumbled lowly, his breath hitting my skin and sending a slight shiver down my back. Damn, why is he so close? "S-S-Sure. . ." I stuttered back and he grinned. "Excellent! Head on to that table." he pointed at an area well three females sat on a couch, a beautiful glass coffee table placed in the middle. "And make the princesses feel lovely." he sang cheerfully, grabbing my waist and pushing me there quickly.

I stopped suddenly in front of the girls and they turned their heads towards my direction; a rather fast burst of redness entering their cheeks when their eyes met mine. I gulped once more, giving them a sort of awkward smile before taking a seat in between them. "U-Um h-hi. . . I uh. .my name is. .Tamanto. I'm uh. .a replacement for Mori today. .just for today." I said, cursing at myself like crazy for being gifted with stuttering when nervous at times.

The girls smiled kindly, the blonde-haired one batting her long eyelashes. "I'm Sakura, a pleasure to meet you." she beamed. Typical kind girl. ."My names Nagisa!" the female with hazel eyes said excitedly. Typical fan girl. ."Um. . uh. . Im Rei. N-Nice to meet you." she said shyly. . Newcomer. .interesting. . .

"So, Tamanto-Kun, how come I've never seen you here before?" Sakura asked, bopping her finger against her chin. I resisted from gulping again, crap think fast! "I'm. .a friend of Tamakis." I lied, and just as I predicted. .she believed me. "Ah, Tamaki is so handsome. You're lucky to have him as a friend." she cooed, smiling. "Right. ." I fake chuckled back. This is harder then I thought. "What made you want to take in for Mori?" Nagisa questioned, laughing afterwards. D-Did I do something amusing? "Well, because I got um. .bored?" I said, slightly confused at my own answer. Jesus Christ, you are so bad at this!

Her frown faltered a bit. "Bored?" she repeated as Rei pushed up her glasses, I couldn't tell if she was losing interest or wondering if coming here was a good idea. Think you damn idiot! Anything will suit! I pushed my hair back, gazing at her. "Yes, I got bored with the way I watched men treat women." I said passionately and this caught their attention. "W-What do you mean?" Rei asked, looking with gaining interest. I put on my best attractive smile. "From afar during my outings or even in school I'd see guys flirting with girls. That's not a problem, only. . .the way they did it was awful. I was astonished on how some men just don't know how to treat women, especially beautiful women." I winked at Nagisa and Sakura, which made them blush instantly.

"I decided that I wouldn't mind joining the club for one day." I pushed a lock of hair behind Rei's ear, using my other hand to rub her plump lips slowly, a little gasp leaving her mouth. "Besides, maybe I could show these men how to really treat their women." I whispered, and that was all I needed to say before she was infatuated with me completely. Nagisa and Sakura watched with amazement and were quick to scoot closer to me, begging for attention like puppies.

"I am your personal butler for the day, so ask anything and the pleasure will be mine to fulfill your request." I smirked, glad I remembered the theme of the whole club for today.

Maybe this a bit easier then I thought

♪♫♪

"Tamanto? Could you get the door?" Tamaki asked (ordered) me to do as a group of girls squealed around him. I sighed, giving my customers a fair smile. "I'll be right girls. ." I said simply, standing up while they watched with pure enjoyment. "Don't keep us waiting!" one of them cooed, I chuckled at her before departing.

After I got the hang of it it's actually not that hard to entertain the girls. It's almost as if you're. . .flirting with your friends as a joke I guess. It was honestly kind of funny to watch these girls dawn over me, considering I'm actually a girl myself. I laughed to myself, pushing the double doors open to greet the new customer.

"Welcome to the Host Cl-"

I stopped my sentence, widening my eyes at the person. .the person I never thought I'd see again. The person I'd never think to see here out of all places.

"B-b-brother?"