LMAC | Chapter Thirty-Six

---Chapter Thirty-Six; Commotion---

There was this hospital room, hospital room 206

There was this hospital room, hospital room 206. That section is a place where the rich are usually treated.

There was that one room, it had a big affect on the hospital, a negative affect. There was a lot of commotion going on inside that room, and the only calm one was the female laying in the medical bed.

She was sleeping beautifully, and she wasn't pale like anyone else in the hospital, which meant she must not be directly from Japan. Maybe American. . .Her skin was a dark shade of chestnut, and her midnight hair curled up beautifully which did her well, her body was even different from everyone else's. It was curvy, and slender too.

Anyway, she was sleeping, and anyone would think it was quite rude how everyone else inside of her room were making so much noise. In fact, they weren't just making noise, they were crying. From the eldest, who looked just like the child sleeping, to the youngsters, who must be her friends.

Their crying was so powerful that people just nearby could hear, and when they went to see what was wrong, they bursts into tears too. Weird, right? Why were they crying over a sleeping female? Can she not get her rest while trying to get better?

But, the one who seemed to be the most affected, was a handsome blonde male. He wasn't just crying, he looked as if he could no longer hold in his heartbreak and he fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as his grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

But here's the weirdest part, they all screamed and only started to cry when the monitor beside the sleeping figure let out a straight line. After that, a loud ear piercing sound was erupted and then they all began to weep in sorrow.

Who knew such a sound could cause so much trouble. . .