LMAC | Epilogue

LMAC | Epilogue

We laughed as Hikaru and Karou mimicked Tamakis actions earlier, him glaring and folding his arms over his chest while huffing. "At least I looked good doing it." he muttered, scratching his yellow hair. I laughed so hard that I snorted. "How do you look good when falling to the floor on your face in front of your own club?!" Hikaru exclaimed, slapping his hand on his knee as he laughed hysterically.

Tamaki glared at Hikaru upsettingly and he continuously laughed as we entered the graveyard. Graveyards use to give me the creeps, in fact, everytime they were mentioned around me I use to feel a chill crawling up my spine. But now I see graveyards differently, ever since the past events have happened. . .I think of them as not places where zombies rise up from or death lurks around every corner, it's a place where people mourn together to remember the one person they love and cherish.

We all stopped in our tracks in front of a grave, a grave that marked the words in memory of Haruka Miyagawa, a grave where underneath was a person who we all loved equally. I felt my heart clench. "Haruhi. . .is it raining?" Honey asked me and I craned my head upward, sighing, watching the grey sky spit out water from above. A raindrop fell and wet my brown hair, multiple ones starting to fall on top of me until Mori opened up his black umbrella, shielding us all from the rain. "Yes. . ." I mumbled and looked back at Harukas grave, everytime I looked at her grave I remembered when she died. I remember watching her whisper something in Tamakis ear before she closed her eyes slowly, her heart rate slowed down until it instantly stopped, and time stopped along with it.

And no matter how many times we visit her here I always find myself about to cry and it hurts because I miss her. I miss her so much. "Tamaki. . . can I tell you something?" I mumbled throughout the pitter-patter coming from the sky. "Mm. . . "was all he said, he was too fixated on the grave. "I loved Haruka. . .and not as a friend. ." I confessed lowly, ignoring everyone's gasps, though Tamaki remained silent. It was bugging me for some odd reason, I felt like I was keeping some sort of big secret without telling him the truth. "I know. . ." Tamaki finally mumbled and stepped from under the umbrella, letting the rain drop down on him completely as he lowered himself until his knees touched the dirt before the grave.

Tamaki. . . ."Hi Haruka, we're here again, visiting you again. . ." he said and smiled painfully. I swallowed a lump down my throat. "How have you been? How are you feeling? It's not too lonely there, right? Your grandma and grandfather are probably keeping you entertained." he laughed hoarsely and that only triggered the pain inside of me to spread. "I kinda made a fool of myself today. . I was trying to impress the customers today, but, you were on my mind and I was too excited to see you today. .and I accidentally tripped and fell on my face." he laughed and we all chuckled with him at the earlier events. He ran his hand gently over the grave, his hair sticking to his face as his skin wetted from the rain.

"You know. . " he laughed once more wearily. "I have a million things to talk to you about right now, and. . all I want in this world is you. I want to see you. I want to talk to you." he cried, either tears or water rolling down his cheeks. The water began to pound down harder on us and Tamaki looked soaked as we stared at him, his fingers digging deeply in the muddy wet dirt where Haruka laid buried. I bit my lip though that wasn't enough to stop my waterworks. Damn it Tamaki. . .

"I want the two of us to start from the very beginning Haruka. I do, I really do. And I miss you, we all miss you." his words were powerful and strong as he cried out his words. "And I never got to tell you. . .I never got to respond to you back at the hospital, but I wanted to say I love you too. Haruka Miyagawa. . .I love you too. I love you. . ." he sniffed over and over again, as his tears followed in an unbroken stream. She confessed. . .that afternoon at the hospital with her last dying breath, she confessed. .and that's why. . that's why Tamaki was such a mess. . not just because he lost someone. . he lost someone he loved and who loves him back. .

I attempted to wipe my tears away sheepishly but they kept coming back faster then ever. My emotions were growing so much that I couldn't tell one thing from another.

Honey clenched my shirt and dug his tear stained face in my clothing and I hugged him, digging my chin in his shoulder as he screamed in pain, sorrow pain. Mori kept his tight grip on Honeys shoulder, forbidding himself to cry even though a tear slipped out his eye.

"To Haruka. . .a friend. . and inspiration to all of us. . ." Karou mumbled while Tamaki continued to cry against the grave, throwing seven roses, each rose signifying us, before the quiet grave.

Even though our roses looked like nothing compared to the others, the ones that were overly expensive which came from fans and family, they meant more deep inside. Because, those seven colored roses signified the Host Club, a group that brought her to life as she did the same for us.

And that's something we'll always remember. . .

Forever. . .