LMAC | Chapter Seven

---Chapter Seven; Stupid Girls---

嫉妬すべての人間の体を介して実行されます。実感した瞬間だった

(Jealously runs through every human's body. That was the moment I realized that.)

"You've got to be kidding me." I muttered under my breath at Tamaki's idea. "That's not half bad actually." Haruhi mumbled, putting his fingers under his chin in thought. "Yeah! That's a great idea! Oh you will play for us right? Right!?" Honey pleaded desperately as he grabbed onto my dress. "Besides, it doesnt cost any money." Kyouya said, pushing his glasses up while gazing at the clipboard.

How dare he complain about the cost? He's filthy rich! Both of the twins crept up a smile on their thin lips. "I'd love to see that." they said together in synch, similar to how a choir sings together. "Is that what it's going to take for you to be my accompanist?" I gritted out, glaring at the prince.

Tamaki smiled cheekily and graciously grabbed a lock of my black curls, putting a soft kiss upon the strand. "Yes darling, for in return you'll get what you desire." he said which caused me to cringe and push back from him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever." I said with irritation. This isn't going to be hard, trust me. It's the fact that I don't want to play apart in this club. The girls here are already giving me rude looks.

"Good luck Haruka!" Honey squeaked at me and laughed.

"I don't need it."

To play at a picnic event is almost as easy as pie. Picnics are kind and soft, when I think of picnics I think of dates or family gatherings. Beautiful things. Gracious things. This all relates to my playing. Classical music, it's the best music for this event. It needs to be as gentle as silk, as pretty as a cherry blossom, and as caring as god himself.

I walked to the center of the outside area, the green grass brushing against my skin as I made my way down. The sun beamed on me violently making me wonder if it was purposely trying to blind me. The wind bathed me with slight tickles that didn't fail to let a few quiet chuckles leave my mouth.

Once I was in place I got into position with the instrument as the host's scurried back to their impatient female customers.

I blew a bang of my hair out my view and took a deep breath like I always do. I licked my lips that had turned dry for a second and scanned the wooden object up and down.

You play so well Haruka..my sweet little...pumpkin pie of joy! Haha..

I grunted. Why are you coming back now grandma? I pulled back the horsehair-stringed bow back and forth continuously across the stringed instrument. A whirlwind tune danced as I felt the tension tighten out. I could feel everyone's eyes planted onto my nonstop body that rapidly moved like a tornado of some sort.

Music; I've never hated it in my life. It's a strong connection that bonds me with others even though that happens rarely. To tell you the truth, if Tamaki had never been associated with any kind of instrument I'm sure he wouldn't be in my life now. Not him or this host club. This silly hell of a host club. And never did I think I would be playing for the host club. Sounds like a joke now.

I opened my eyes a bit as my muscles relaxed slowly as I played, my eyes quickly looking at the crowd for a second. Everyone was in awe, everyone was enchanted my the music they were witnessing, that they were hearing from a simple girl like me. But out of everyone out here the one that really caught my eye was none other then Tamaki.

Even though the only here who has heard my playing he looks like he's never seen me play before. His blue eyes were wide like the ocean, a quaint smile that somehow couldn't stop my heart from beating, his cheeks were dusted red, and his face...it was soft. He was making me, flustered. Embarrassed. In lo-wait, what the hell?

The girl beside him, whoever she was she wasn't all too happy. In fact her face was scrunched up, displeased with a pouted look. I wondered what had made her mad until words entered my opposite ear.

"Does she think she's all that?"

"God, her playing isn't even that good."

"Why isn't Haruhi paying me any attention?"

"It's because of little Ms. perfect."

"She's such a bitch."

I've never let words affect my actions or thoughts. There just mindless sentences that mess with your head and that come from the lips of people who have nothing better to do. So I do wonder, why in the world did I stop my playing and bring my violin slowly down along with my bow at my side?

I frowned and brought my head up, glaring at the preppy and jealous girls. "Listen you stupid no good girls." I started, earning a few gasps from them. "My name's Haruka Miyagawa, I'm a famous violin player who's been nationwide. I'm sure a lot of you know me even if I haven't talked to you properly. You're all the same. Easily tempered. Jealously run's through your core. It's so dumb. You guys are so dumb." I scoffed.

"If you are that dumb to get jealous over them then I honestly pity you." I growled. I opened my mouth to say more rude comments at them, maybe even cross the line and curse them out but Tamaki stood before I had the chance. "Honestly I tried to ignore the words but I guess princess couldn't let it go." he said and winked at me.

He prompted up a smirk as he walked towards me, stopping when he stood alongside me in the center of everyone here. "It's such a shame that these angels are only wolves in sheep's clothing." he sighed and put his arm around his shoulder, making me stiffen.

Honey stood up from his spot surrounded my females. "I can't believe it!" he huffed sadly, walking to us. "It's really is a shame." the twins chanted, joining us. "Yeah, we can't honestly serve such unlady like customers." Haruhi frowned and shook his head as he joined us too, along with Mori who nodded in agreement.

"Wait! Wait We're sorry!"

"Please forgive us! Our jealously got the best of us!"

It's strange how they can change so fast. Tamaki shook his head and pointed at the Ouran Academy building. "The host club is closing up early for today. I hope you can learn how to not let such a sin get the best of you all." he said like a disappointed father.

The girls sighed with sadness and repeatedly apologized to me on their way out.

I looked at the boys when they all were gone.

"Wow, I didn't think you guys would actually stand up for me." I said honestly, shrugging my shoulder's.

Tamaki smiled and patted my head, automatically frowning.

"What have you done?!?! Those were such awful things you said about those girls! What if they never come back? What if they forget about us? W--"

I drained the stupid wannabe prince out my brain.

Just when I was reconsidering the Host Club.