Meeting up

Okay guys, here's another train wreck of a chapter. My dude's... its been a while. I am exhausted and I literally only wrote this chapter. Words are hard!

()()()()()()()()()()

"It will be okay," I say. She snuggles her head to rest under my chin. I lean back farther so that my back rests against the wall. Star holds me tighter and squeezes her eyes shut. My feelings slowly get the better of me and I place a gentle kiss atop her head. A cute smile grazes her lips as she looks up at me, with excess tears still in her eyes. She looks back down and nuzzles herself back into my chest, placing her head right over my heart. Her eyes begin to take longer and longer blinks, until she falls asleep listening to my ecstatic heart race.

I gently lay my cheek on the top of her head. I struggle to keep my eyes open. I will take glances at her and can't help but to smile. She is really here. She is really with me. My stomach does flips at the mere thought of her smile. She smiled when I kissed the top of her head. She feels the same, otherwise she would have politely excused herself. She stayed. She feels safe around me. She trusts me.

After what seems like mere seconds, my eyes flutter back open. I see the sun has gone down quite a ways. How long was I asleep? I look at my clock and see it flash 2:30 pm. My eyes drift down and see Star still hard asleep against me. Her deep breaths and peaceful face make me want to never leave. I want to stay here, just like this, forever. Her arms gently wrapped around me. Her head resting perfectly against my chest.

I know I should get up and do something, but I can't move. I won't. I will do nothing but hold her for as long as I can. She makes me feel peace, something which doesn't come easily to me. I live in constant fear and anxiety, but when she is around it all stops. The world slows and the only thing in it is her. She makes me feel alive. She makes me feel like enough. She takes away everything bad I have crawling around inside of me, and turns it into something beautiful.

My eyes start to droop again, but I don't care. I can't even remember the last time I even had a decent sleep. But when I am with her, everything is peaceful and at bay. This is what I need. I don't care about all the bad things in the world for I know there is good. All I need to do now is take it in while I can.

My eyes open to her snuffling around. She repositions her head and lets go of a small sigh. Her eyes flutter open then grow big. She looks up to see my eyes and I feel her jump. Is something wrong? Is this all wrong? Did she make a mistake?

" I'm sorry, Robin. I did not mean to fall asleep. I am sorry," she apologizes again. She quickly gets up and stands beside my bed. She looks back at me and takes a deep breath." I did not mean to bother you and waste your day," she explains with a sad tone. She thinks she wasted my day. She couldn't be more wrong. I have never had such an amazing day.

"Star, you didn't waste my day," I clearly state and stand up beside her. She looks me quickly in the eyes with hope growing in them.

"I feel the urge to be honest with you, Robin. I do not like being your friend," she claims, and locks her hands together. Her eyes grow big once more, due to her words. I see her body tense up just the slightest, waiting for my response.. I really hope she means she wants to be more, not less. This would be the worst day ever if she wanted to be less.

"Star, please tell me you are saying what I think you are saying," I beg, with a small smile on my face. She has to mean it that way. She has been my best friend for so long and knows so much about me that she would never just not want to be my friend. We have both exposed so much of ourselves. I trust her with almost everything I have. I also believe she has done the same with me.