Goodbye

I race into the manor to already see Tim talking to Bruce, great.
   "Dick," Bruce said angrily. I get a sheepish smile on my face.
  "Hi ya Bruce," I say trying to act casual. He did a daddybats glare. Of course I worked with Slade and the Joker so I didn't let the fear show through, but I was genuinely terrified.
   "What are you doing," he asked crossing his arms and tapping his foot. That showed how impatient he was. I give a nervous laugh.
   "Just going to see my parents," I say trying to then look sort of sad." You know I haven't seen them since I went missing," I say trying to drag out some pity.
   "Then why don't Tim and I go with you for support," he asked already knowing the answer. I shake my head no.
  "I will be fine thanks," I say then run past him. I know he will follow because of stupid Tim. I yank out my burner phone that was left in the box with my suit from Talia." Talia, we can't meet in the cemetery. Bruce is following me," I say.
"Okay then meet me the old Nanny's Ice Cream Parlor," she said and I agreed. I quickly changed my course to Nanny's. I arrive to see Talia and Dami sitting at a table. To make it casual I go up and order 3 ice creams and go take a seat with them.
"Thank you," they said in unison. I smile.
"Where do you want me to take Dami," I ask. The little demon started to show some emotion. He hugged his mom and wouldn't let go. He feared he would never see her again. Finally she replied.
"I want you to leave this country," she said as quietly as possible. I stared at Dami. Would I do that for my little brother? Of course.
"Okay we will," is the only thing I say. We all stand up. Dami clings to his mother for life. He now is crying for that he may never see her again. I grab Dami's hand and his backpack. I will buy all new stuff.
In Dami's bag is tons of cash and new IDs. She had already booked us an airplane hoping I would say yes. Now we are off. Talia gives us her car. We drive to the airport, never go see Gotham City again.
We get onto the airplane with ease. Then we take off. I sit there Dami asleep right next to me with a jacket for a blanket. I brush his hair out of his face. He looks so peaceful. His mouth is hardly open to breath and his eyes softly closed. We are on our way to Berlin Germany, from there we go where we please. My eyes get heavy. I put my arm around Damian and snuggle close for warmth. Then I fall asleep. I will never see Bruce again.