New Beginnings

1 years later

I stand in the middle of the room. I wait patiently for my master. A laughter erupts that makes me look around. The Joker walks in." Renegade, Slade couldn't make it so he sent me a message," he said holding up a tablet. The message started." Renegade, I have a mission for you. I figured you would want to do this on your own. It is the mission you have been training for. The Light is watching, waiting for you to succeed. Do this and become an official member. Kill the YJL and JLA," his voice said bouncing off the walls. I nod and go to get ready.
   I return to my room and on my bed sits a gift. In the heavily decorated box holds an outfit. I hold it up to see it is red and black. The majority of the piece of clothing is black, but dark red rests where my major muscles are. I slip it on and it fits perfectly. On a piece of paper at the bottom of the box reads,
    Dick,
  I hope this gift finds you well. Dami and I miss you come visit soon
  Love Talia Al Gul

   I smile at the note. Over the past few years I have become close with a lot of criminals I thought I would never associate with like Talia. I go to my closet. In the bottom sits something of my previous life, my mask. I feel symbolism in wearing it. They will be killed by the new me but see the old me peak through. I leave my room and go to get weapons. I get a utility belt filled with needed weapons such as joker venom, some gifts from Poison Ivy, smoke pellets, and a few other weapons. Then I grab my staff. It cold metal brushes my skin. My smile grows to a little bigger than the Joker's. I will finally get revenge.
   Then I hear footsteps behind me. I spin around to see Harley Quinn." So you're really going to do it," she askes leaning against the table.
    "Of course, Batman turned his back on me. Then replaced me. Then the Joker killed Jason on my behalf, but of course Batman replaces him too," I say and Harley nods in agreement. Harley has become like my aunt and the joker my insane uncle. I have started to care for them like family. Harley quickly wraps me in a hug." Be safe," she whispers. I wrap my arms around as a good bye.

Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on top of a building in Happy Harbor. I smile at the place I used to call my second home, mount justice. I walk towards one of the zeta beam entrance.
" Ro-," the computer tried to warn but I got to it first. I enter to hear my old team laughing at something in the main room. Most of the titans have disappeared so I have no need for them. I make my way quietly to the doorway just to peek at my old team.
They all look happy, if only they knew what was about to happen. I creep away and to an air vent. I was still just small enough to get in. I worm my way around placing a few bombs here and there. Then I got out. Time for the fun part.
    "Did you guys here that," Conner asked looking around. I knew he would be the first to hear me. I shake with anticipation, ready for the fight to come. The new Robin, Tim Drake, stood up and nodded. Then I tossed some knock out gas into the room and put on a mask. I know that Robin signaled for Batman before passing out. A smirk grew on my face.