Uh oh

"You killed Jason," he screamed. Everyone gasped. Robin stood wide eyed gapping at me. I nodded.
     "That was my Christmas present from Uncle J and Aunt Harl's," I say my smile returning.
"You monster, you killed an innocent boy," Artemis screamed.
"Tsk, he wasn't all innocent. I mean he tried to arrest my family," I say with a giggle. Something about this feels wrong but I can't put my finger on it. That feeling subsides again, leaving me wondering. I redirect my attention to my team once again.
    "So anymore questions," I say getting excited. I'm really going to do it. I'm going to get rid of the Justice League!
   "Yeah what was the other thing about Damian," Superman spoke. Butterflies filled my stomach. Batman is going to get to know he has a biological son, yet never get to know him! How fabulous!
  "Oh right," I brought a photo on my hologlove up. It was the first photo I took with Dami and he hated me. Now we are as close as can be. I see the resemblance between him and Bruce, but most don't." Let me introduce, DAMIAN AL GUL WAYNE," I shouted and everyone froze in shock including the Bat.
   "W-what do you mean? I have a son," Batman stuttered. Wow his emotions really do exist!
   "Yup," I say popping the p. Everyone didn't know how to react. Most were just utterly confused. As was I, but I never asked how Dami came into this world. All I know is he is my brother.
    Then there was an explosion. Everyone jumped to see the rest of the Justice League and the team. My smile grew all in one swoop! They will all be gone soon. I ran to the Zeta beam and pushed the detonator, but nothing happened. I pushed it again and again. Next thing I know something hits me over the head and gas flies into my lungs. I lay on the floor fighting it.
   "Wow, he has really built up a tolerance," from Green Arrow. I heard a few mummers of agreement. Then someone picked me up. I look to see the Dark Knight.
"The Joker and Slade must have really messed with his brain," said the Flash mournfully. Batman carried me to the medical bay. I can't think about moving otherwise I really will pass out. In a few minutes though the effects will wear off and I can escape. Then Batman puts a mask over my face. Fight it Dick!! Fight I---t...........