Debut

A/N
IIIIIIIIMMMMMMM BBBAAAACCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
Okay guys in all seriousness I am bringing back this book and I will try to post more on my other books! I swear!!! I am still alive!!!

Anyways I just want to thank you all so much for being patient and supporting me in every way! I love to see all the feedback and that's what make writing this stuff fun for me!!

So I figure we deserved a little longer chapter since guess what??

SURVIVAL IS NUMBER FREAKING 2 IN TEEN TITANS!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

It's is really crazy as this was my first fanfic or even publish story!! It's crazy that I am still writing it 2 years later! I can't thank any of you enough!

I am really sorry about the deleting scare and everything else. I am so grateful for all the support.

  I truly love you guys!!

Anyways enough rambling get to reading my extremely late story!!

xoxo
nightgirl2021

DICK POV
()()()()()()()()()

I lay awake in my new bedroom. The partying had died down a few hours ago and moved to the bedrooms, if you know what I mean. Now I lay alone, only if I were completely. My thoughts keep coming up. I just left the Justice League and all my friends. I officially became a villain, whether I liked it or not.

A knock on my door yanks me out of my thoughts and back into reality. I open the door to one of my least favorite people, Kitten.

"Robypoo," she giggles, batting her eyelashes,trying her hardest to look sexy. I roll my eyes.

  "Kitten, please, I'm really not in the mo-" she springs herself on my. Shoving her mouth to mine. Man she must really be drunk.

  I push her off out of pure instinct. She falls onto the floor giggling like a child. She attempts to get up and enter my room, but I quickly slam the door straight in her face, hardly missing her nose. She squeaks from my suddenness.

  She stands there knocking then banging on my door for at least 3 and a half hours. I refuse to acknowledge her, making it hard to get any sleep with the fit she is throwing. Finally she leaves.

()()()()()()()()()()

  I wake to see something moving in the corner on my room. I jump onto my feet, trying to focus my eyes. To wake them from their previous slumber. Black and orange.

  "SSSSLLLLLAAAAADDDDEEE," I groan in frustration." What on earth are you doing," I sit back onto my bed rubbing my eyes.

   Slade's voice gives a low rumble of a laugh." Ahhhh Renegade, how much I have missed you. I came to get you to eat. You've been in here for quite a while, meaning lunch had past," he softly scolds.

  I fight rolling my eyes and in stead reply," Well you can blame Kitten for that! She was at my door for at least 3 hours!" I try to continue complaining and passing the blame, but Slade
holds up his hand to silence me. I don't know why I obey though.

"I don't care for excuses. You know that Renegade," he rolls his eyes." Get dressed. Everyone will want to speak to you on how we are going to make your villain debut." With that said he leaves my door, closing the door behind him.

  My villain debut? Announcing to the world that I chose to become a villain? Even though that's not what I really wanted. I'm stuck.

()()()()()()()()

I enter the large conference room which is already filled with almost every villain. I see all their heads turn and eyes study me as I awkwardly shuffle over to Slade.

He pauses mid conversation and makes eyes contact, nodding at me. So I as quietly as I could pull out the chair beside him, while trying not to notice everyone else's peering eyes.

"So what are you thinking about your debut? Are you going to keep the name Renegade," Ivy starts the questions. She gives me a kind smile and takes a small sip of her drink.

"I think I'm going to keep the name Renegade, I think it fits me well. Now I haven't really had any big or crazy ideas about my debut," I admit, shrugging my shoulders and picking up my fork.

"Well it needs to be something huge and spectacular," Harley beams, somewhat jumping in her seat from excitement.

I just nod. How big are they thinking? How many people could get hurt? The name Renegade truly does belong to me.

"What if all of us villains come out with you for your first big run," Catwoman offers. The three girls nod and giggle with each other. I give my best fake chuckle and nod.

"That would definitely be a statement," I state, yet try not to make eye contact with them and keep eating.

I know Slade is probably picking up on my lies. I glance out of the corner of my eye at him. He sits leaned back stroked his chin and staring at me.

"Okay, okay ladies. I don't think that he really wants babysitters out with him on his big show," Slade defends and sits forward. Trying to watch me better.

"I'm in all honesty good with whatever, guys," I lie, and quickly shove my mouth full hoping Slade won't catch on.

Then the huge doors at the head of the room bust open, and I now know why nothing had been too chaotic yet. The Joker struts in, in all his glory.

"What if," he giggles," you put on a grand show. Like your childhood. What if you make it look like we make it look like we make you jump off the tallest building in Gotham, only to catch your self on a wire and while swinging start dropping bombs the whole way across."

The Joker didn't suggest, he told and I just smiled. I forced myself to chuckle and nod.

Dear God, what have I done? I can't do this to the people of Gotham, innocent or not. No one could deserve the wrath of every villains work, being done by one soldier.

What am I going to do?

Keep on Surviving.