0.1

Millie's pov

"I can't believe your meeting the Finn Wolfhard!" My friend Maddie said. I nodded my head and we jumped up and down in the middle of the school corridor.

"I'm so happy, I get to fly all the way out to New York City!" I smiled, so excited for the next week. My mom had planned this trip a while ago, but she surprised me on my 13th birthday a few months ago.

"What will you wear? How would you act? Makeup or no makeup?!" Maddie rambled and I grabbed her wrist to calm her down, and to get her to stop talking.

"I'll just be myself, besides I'm only going to see him once in my life. It's not like we're going to grow close or anything. I'm just another girl who likes his show. Ok?"

She let out a slightly annoyed sigh. "Ok fine. But if you two start dating I'm going to want back stage clearance to watch him film, got it?"

I shook my head, "Whatever you say Maddie, whatever you say."

Finns pov

I walked around the small trailer in oval motions, my pace quickening. Lights blared in my face and I stood in front of Gaten."We can't just stay here they'll find us!" I stopped and yelled at him. He looked shocked, like something was going to kill me.

"Uh.." His eyes were huge.

"Well say it!" I screamed at him and tears came to my eyes.

"Look out!" He dove aside and the bell rang through the room.

"Cut!" Matt Duffer said through his megaphone. Gaten got up and dusted him self off. Matt and Ross got off their chairs.

"Good job guys, next time we need to work on your dive Gaten." Ross patted his shoulder and then looked at me.

"And Finn, a little better timing when you look around. Sound good?" He made his eyes big and tilted his head back, something he did a lot to make us laugh, and we did.

After an hour more of filming, it was very late. I walked back to my trailer and laid down to go to sleep on the couch. Before I could drift off, someone knocked on my door.

I was startled and sat up and went to open the door. When I opened it the schedule planner, Macy, stood there. "Uh, hi?"

"Hi Finn!" She was a joyous character and gave me a hug. I awkwardly patted her back and almost chocked on her strong flower perfume. She stepped into the trailer and gave a weary smile. "It's, ah, cozy?"

"Yeah I guess so. Mom! Macy's here!" I called her into the main room. She looked tired, after all she did have to keep up with everything I do on set.

We all sat around a table and discussed the plan for the upcoming weeks. "So we have a meet and greet next week in NYC on June 6th. It's going to be at a convention center not far from the inner city. Caleb, Noah, and Gaten will also be there. After all, we know how these aren't exactly your favorite." My Mom nodded and I banged my head against the table.

It's not like I don't like meeting fans, it's great and I love them all, but it's exhausting to meet 200+ people a day. And the amount of love letters I get is more than I can count.

"Then we have to fly you back here to Atlanta for filming. Sound good?"

"Sounds good." I nodded my head and my mom said thank you and showed Macy to the door.

I laid down on my bed and pushed a few fan letters off and tried to get comfy enough to go to sleep.

••••••••••
Wow Anna! Another book your going to write two chapters of and then procrastinate !!! This chapter was just an intro and I can promise it gets really good, just you wait😉