0.3

Finn's pov

"So Finn, how was it." I shot Noah a look across the table that shut him up real quick.

"Yeah Finn, how was it? Saw you with that girl, I thought you don't take pictures of you and fans on your phone." Gaten slid over and I slapped him on the shoulder. God I can sometimes hate these boys.

"She was nice, and kinda pretty. Got it?" I said and Caleb hit his foot against mine. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Ohh, Finns got a crush, Finns got a crush!" They chanted and their voices sounded louder then the cars in the street.

My face flushed red and I crossed my arms. "Do not!"

"Do to!" Gaten taunted me. I kicked his leg and he kicked mine back.

"I don't even know her!" I annoyingly said.

We were sitting outside some restaurant, still in New York City. Macy told us the production team came across a flaw in the set, and it could have posed a risk to us if we were at the wrong place at the wrong time. We were told we would stay here for a few more days until it was sorted out. Go be kids and enjoy the city for a few days.

I sipped on my lemon water and took in the sights. Me and the boys joked around a little bit longer. It was around 8 o'clock and the sun was starting to set, painting the sky a light orange.

"We should do something, I'm bored." Noah stirred his soup. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Maybe go to the Museum of Natural History? I heard that place was pretty cool." Caleb said and I thought over it.

"Wouldn't it be busy at this time? I mean it's almost night time on a Saturday." I said to him.

"True." Noah and Gaten said simultaneously, and they both chuckled.

"What about Central Park?" I said looking over at it across the street.

"What do you mean? Isn't it kinda late to go there?" Caleb glanced behind him at the park, and turned back to face me.

"Besides won't it be dark in there?" Noah said.

"Street lights. Duh." Gaten said with a sarcastic tone.

"People go there all the time, I heard it's even prettier at night." I said and the sun hit me directly in my eyes.

"Ok yeah sure. Mom! Can we go to Central Park!" Noah called to his mom a table over, talking with our parents as well.

"Uh yeah sure. Just hold on we'll finish up here and then we can head over." We payed for our checks and got walked across the street.

Millie's pov

"Cmon! Let's go!" I ran down the sidewalk. We just finished eating and the sun was setting.

"Slow down Millie!" I could hear my mom say from behind me. I wove through he crowd of people and had a huge smile on my face.

"Can't slow down! We just have to cross the street." I walked into the traffic and made my way around the cars. My mom followed and struggled to keep up with my skipping stride.

When I finally got to the park, it smelled amazing. The rest of the city smelled like exhaust, but the park smelled like a greenhouse and a fresh escape.

"Hurry up! Let's go!" I walked down a path and streetlights illuminated the way for me. The colors of the fading sky danced in front of me and it felt as if I was in my own little world for a bit, not surrounded by millions of people.

I walked up a hill that had a huge rock on the top. I looked at my mom and she told me I could. I climbed up the rock and sat at the very top. I was probably 35 ft above the ground. To the left of me was the city, and I could see over some trees to the the buildings. On my right was the park.  The trees were huge and I could see people like ants walking around in the now darkening park.

I closed my eyes and laid back. I took a deep breath and and let go of it. I opened my eyes and early stars were poking through the busy dark blue sky. It was very pretty and the sound of birds chirping and people talking filed my ears and put me at ease.

I swear I could've fallen asleep right there. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the sky, and sent it to Maddie. I kept my phone in my hand and sat up, looking for my mom. She was on a park bench reading a book. Oh how easily she could get lost in a book.

I figured I'd have some time on my hands up here. No one else was up here for a few reasons. 1) It was now dark out and you would have to have a flashlight just to be able to see in front of you.    2) You'd have to be in good shape and agile to climb.

The space I had was just about the size of a king bed, enough room for me to stretch out a bit. Another platform was a foot below me and about half the size of the one that I was on. I hummed to myself and let the sounds of the city carry me away.

"Is this seat taken?" I was startled by the voice. I sat up and looked to my side where the noise came from. It was hard to see who was there, but I stood up and grabbed my phone and turned the flashlight on in order to see who was there defensive move.

"Ah!" The person shielded there eyes. Recovering from it, they looked up at me.

"Finn Wolfhard?"

••••••••••

Oh god the feels are real I swear I didn't ship fillie very hard but then it like clicked and I now ship it harder than mileven lol