Authors note #1

Guys I'm crying right now. What has this fandom become? I have no idea what to do with this book anymore. I saw the video on Finn views with fanfics on Fillie and it absolutely broke my heart. He called it 'disgusting' and I just don't know how i can continue to write this when I know he is so uncomfortable with the fact that we ship Fillie. If I will continue I might just make them friends or have little to no romantic contact between them.

I don't want to make any of the cast uncomfortable and I certainly don't want to damage Finn and Millie's relationship. I do think they would be cute together but I DO NOT WANT TO PRESSURE THEM TO DATE. I am perfectly happy if they do not like each other in a romantic way, they are kids like me and I know that I would not want to be pressured to date or be put in any uncomfortable situation. I want them to be happy and have a good healthy relationship, not awkward around each other.

They are growing up and theses times are going to shape them as people and give them their views on the world and I don't want all of them to remember these times as 'when people made us uncomfortable and almost forced us to date.'

I don't know if I will continue this or not but I might need to take a break from this ship or even this fandom idk. I might wait until after New Years or even a few day after before I  update anything I just need some time to clear my head.
Thanks ily💕💕

Please don't give me hate on my views, I am soft