Reason i left

So if you have my book in your library and read it every time a new chapter comes out or just stops in occasionally to go over it, you might have noticed I haven't updated since around January. There are a few reasons I left and here's why

• I started an Instagram page for Stranger Things, and a month after starting it I quickly rose to over 1,000 followers. I loved the page with all my heart and it took up so much time that I barely even had time for school, so wattpad was even harder to organize into my already hectic schedule. I have only owned it for 3 months and have already gained over 1,300. But then I started to loose the determination I had for it before, and stopped posting, later I discovered editing and immediately deleted almost everything on my page and became a full time editor.  It doesn't take up as much time, because I can post once a week and people are chill with it (: but now eliminating the time aspect and having to run a smaller page I can focus more on my writing !!!

• this final year of grade school for me I decided to take a writing class, and I figured I could balance writing stories for the class and Wattpad. But the workload was a lot, and considering I had to take a test just to get a shot to get into the high school I wanted, I had enough on my hands. So writing the 20 page stories every two weeks and chapter for my stories became too much, and school is always the most important. But good news is I got into the high school !!!

• as much as I hate to say it, i lost interest in Wattpad and Stranger Things itself. It's not like i didn't still love the cast or show, but it all kept seeming to be boring to me. I don't know when it started but I'm still trying to shake it off and get fully involved again!

So I know there really shouldn't be an excuse and I'm so sorry for making you wait months for this but summer for me has officially started so
expect a lot of new stuff! I'll try to get as many stories finished as I can because when freshman year comes in the fall, I'll probably have to leave for good because colleges look at freshman scores the most, and the college I want to get into has a 10% acceptance rate so I'm super sorry about that but I'll get as much done as I can

Anyways I love you guys so much and look forward to future chapters of your favorite obliviously in love kids ((((: