Showers and Orientations

*WARNING* THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM SEASON 3B, IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET, DON'T READ.

They've finally graduated. The gang is going to college. Everything seems to be fine, right? For once, at Beacon Hills, there seems to be peace. Stiles is rescued, the Naazi Werewolf is defeated, what else is there to worry?

"Stiles," Scott says answering his phone. "Stiles where are you? You're going to be late for orientation!" Scott says in line to enter Beacon Hills Study of Law and Justice (BHSLJ). VO: "Scott I'm coming, save me a seat ok? I'll be there soon." Stiles says with panic in his tone.

"Uhm ok. I'll see you bro. Hurry!" he says, hanging up. Scott shrugs with yet another late encounter with Stiles. Every since summer started, Stiles has been different.

He's late to things, he always sounds like he's hiding something, or he just goes missing on random days. He rarely ever answers his phone.

Scott has been confronting him but he changes the subject or gives a lame excuse. After a while of waiting outside for Stiles, Scott decides to go inside to orientation without him. He calls him to let him know:

"Hey Stiles, I'm going in,  I can't really wait much longer. Sorry buddy."

STILES POV:

The more my phone rings from Scott's calls, the more anxious I get. I can't keep doing this, he's my best friend, my brother, he deserves to know what's going on.

I take a big gulp, dial his number, but then hang up. Why did it have to be me? How do I tell him this?

I hear her call my name. "Stiles, how do you turn the shower on?" "Uh-uhm just turn the nob to the left for hot and the right for cold."

She doesn't respond. My leg is shaking by itself, I'm all fidgety. God, this is so big. I hear footsteps come into my room. It was her. She was only wearing a white puffed shower robe.

Sweat dripped down my right cheekbone. "Stiles," she says leaning on my door. I look up quickly letting a 'hmm' out. "Stiles if it's eating you up that much, you can tell him."

"No. No I can't. I've kept it from him for too long ."

"Look at the time, Stiles. You're supposed to be at that orientation with Scott."

"I know, I'm not going. I can't stand to be in the same room with him. It's eating me up alive. Alive! I get these random waves of anxiety, and it usually happens when he calls."

"This is the third orientation you've ditched. Stiles, he already knows that somethings wrong, if you're going to keep this a secret, then you have to play it cool." she says, playing with her hair.

"Me? If I'M going to keep this a secret? What about you? You're the one who wanted to keep this thing a secret first, and now, we've gotten ourselves in deep trouble."

"I would hardly call it trouble." she says, raising an eyebrow. "Oh," Stiles says nodding his head, "it's trouble alright."

"Stiles, damn it, what do you want to do?" she says, getting frustrated. "I mean, you have to realize how hard this is for me. And especially with your random waves of anxiety, it gets pretty hard for me too."

"I've never been good at keeping secrets." I say. She takes a deep breathe and turns around, "I'm going into the shower." she says, walking away.

I should've told him. I should've told him that day, that night, that second. But I didn't because she told me not to.

I have to stay calm until she finds a new place to stay. Then I'll just act like nothing ever happened...

SCOTT'S POV:

My body is filled to it's peak with frustration, anger, and sympathy. I don't know what's going on with Stiles, and I'm going to find out.

I run to his house, shouting his name as I barge in. "Stiles?! Stiles?!?" I hear the water running from the shower.
I didn't care, I was so filled with anger that seeing my friends penis didn't matter. I run to his room, and put my hand on the door handle, about to yell at my naked friend in the shower. That's when I felt a familiar arm on my shoulder.

"Uhh Scott?" Stiles says. I bolt around, to make sure it was really him. Instead of asking who was really in the shower , I start interrogating him about the orientation.

"What the hell Stiles! You think it's cool to ditch your best friend?" "Scott, scott listen to me okay? You need to leave right now." He says with gestures that are shunning me.

"No! I'm not go no anywhere until you sit down and tell me what the hell is going on with you." I say to him, frustrated as hell. I can't believe this,he ditches me, and now he wants me to leave??

"Scott, please there's nothing going on. Just go." Those words hurt me in a sense. I've never been kicked out of the house by my own best friend, let alone my brother . I take a deep breathe to calm my heart rate. I sit on his bed, and hold his blue sheets to keep relaxed and focus my tension on something else.

"Stiles, I love you man. I'm here for you. But in order for me to help you , you have to tell me what's going on."
He takes a deep breathe and shrugs.
"I-I'm sorry Scott. I just can't."

It was silent in the room. I didn't know what to say. I've lost trust in so many people, and slowly, I'm starting to lose trust in Stiles.

"Who's in the shower?" I say softly. My question startled him. The least he can do is be honest about this.
"Uh-uhm it's aaaa....myyyy dad." He finally blurts out.

"I don't even have to listen to your heart rate to figure out that you're lying. You're dads in Colorado for the next two weeks. And you suck at lying." I say calmly, but with a tone of hostilely.

"Is this the reason why you want me to leave?" He doesn't answer me. I get up off of his bed and make my way to the door nob of his bathroom. I twist it slowly, and I got a scent. It was so familiar, in fact, it calmed me down somehow.

I glance at Stiles as I'm about to expose what he's been hiding. "Stop, you have no business in there, Scott. L-look It was just some one night stand. I'm letting her use my shower because they cut the water off at her place." The more I turned the nob, the more he stuttered.

I hear the water turn off. I smell the scent of stiles. He was nervous, anxious, almost like he was the suspect in the giant crime.

I was about fling the door open, until he shouted my name . "Scott!" I let go of the handle.

I fill my lungs with air and breathe out slowly. I shake my head, and I leave his house. I'm hurt. This is the first time that stiles has hid something from me that seems really big.

Stiles telling me about his one night stand was absolute bullshit because Stiles Stilinski has never in his 18 years had a one night stand.
And I wish I knew who was in the shower. She smelled so familiar, but it was hard for me to figure out who it was because there seemed to be a scent on top of the original one. It almost smelled like death.