Black Rain

STILES POV:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You know the real reason why you don't want to tell Scott. Admit it to yourself, admit you feelings. ADMIT IT!

I gasp for air as I shoot up in my bed. My heart felt like it was on a race track. I take a deep breathe, calming myself. I keep having guilt filled dreams about my secret from Scott.

I sit up in my bed, hoping that the horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach would go away. But it doesn't, and if I don't tell him, I don't think it ever will.

NARRATOR:

The next day, Scott, Lydia, Malia and Kira meet at the Rock in Beacon Hills Forrest.

Their cars all pull up behind Scott, who was sitting on the giant boulder overlooking all of Beacon Hills. Kira and Lydia get out of one car, as Malia gets out of the other.

"Scott, are you okay?" Malia asks as the gang approaches him slowly. "There's something going on with Stiles." He murmurs.

"Yeah, we know. Did you figure out what it was?" Kira asks. "No, that's why I need your guys' help. Listen, I went to his house the other day, but he wouldn't tell me why he's been acting the way he's acting. There was someone in the shower, I tried to get a scent but it seemed like there was a layer of crap on top of this person that was blocking me from getting their actual scent-it was like, like-"

"Death." Lydia mumbles. "Yeah, like death. How did you know?" Lydia glances up at Scott suddenly, as if she had just realized something.

"I've been having this feeling that someone-"

"Died?" Malia asks. "No, that came back from the dead."

STILES POV:

"I'm leaving." she says standing above me while I lay on my bed. For some reason, when she said that, I had a feeling of sadness, as if I didn't want her to leave.

"Where are you going?" I say, trying to hide my emotions.

"I don't know. But it's better this way, it's better for everyone." she says, looking down to the floor.

"Look, if I made you feel like you have to go don't-"

"No, Stiles. This is all just too complicated. And I can't thank you enough for taking care of me. It's been a great summer with you." she says, giving me a half smile.

I get up off my bed, approaching her with my hands in my pockets. "Look, if you ever need anything, just make sure you call me or text me or just send me a pigeon with a letter attached to it." I say, giggling with her.

"Thanks," she says, putting her hair behind her ear. "Goodbye Stiles." she leans in, giving me a warm kiss on my cheek. My heart fluttered and I felt like fireflies were trapped in my stomach. I didn't want her to leave.

This secret caused a lot of stress, but I feel like having her here was all worth it.

She steps out of my room, looking back at me at the doorway one more time, giving me a smile. I wave, mouthing bye.

MALIAS POV:

Stiles acting like this is making me nervous. I still love him. It sucks but I think I always will. I miss us.

He's the reason I'm still alive, that I'm out of Eichan House, that I'm human. And every time I think of him, I can't help falling in love all over again.

NARRATOR:

The pack members are all home, as rain starts to pour down over Beacon Hills with the accompaniment of thunder. Stiles sits on his bed, thinking of her, and Scott sits on his bed, thinking of Stiles.

"I should call her." Stiles murmurs to himself. He grabs his phone, dialing her number.
It goes straight to voicemail.
"Hey um its Stiles. You're on my mind," he smirks when he says that. "So listen, I see that it's raining out and I know that you're out there on your own. If you are cold or just don't have a place to stay or something, um, you can just um come to my place. You're welcome here anytime. So just call me back or text or uhhhhh send me a pigeon with a letter attached to it, hehe, to tell me that you're safe. K, Bye."

Stiles instantly gets a call on his phone, he picks it up fast, hoping it was her. But it wasn't, it was Scott.

"Scott?" he answers.

"Hey Stiles, can you meet me at the animal clinic? We need to talk."

"Look Scott, if it's about the other day then-"

"Stiles, you have to tell me. I'm going to find out either way. The rest of the pack already feels that somethings going on, especially Lydia. So you should tell me now, before I find out from someone else."

Stiles takes a deep breathe, knowing it's time for him to tell the truth. Knowing the only way to come to peace with it, was by confessing it.

"Ok, I'll see you there in fifteen minutes."

Stiles hops on his car, as Scott goes on his motorcycle. It was dark outside. It was windy as hell and the sky was so dark that it looked like the rain was black.

They both pull up at the animal clinic, Scott a little wet from riding his bike in the rain. They step inside, as nervous Stiles prepared himself.

"Scott, listen, before I tell you anything, I want you to know that I hid this from you for your own protection."

"Okay."

"Someone has come back to life," as Stiles was talking and stuttering, Scott realized that Lydia's instinct was correct, someone was resurrected.

"And the person is-" Scott suddenly sees a familiar figure standing outside behind the clear door of the animal clinic. His eyes widened, he thought he was hallucinating.

"Allison."