I JUST MET DYLAN O BRIEN

I'm fucking gone. I was at the death cure screening in LA and I was really excited. So I get there and their not letting my friends and I in. I was literally screaming at the security guards and they wouldn't budge. I was so upset because I was looking forward to seeing him and the movie itself. So we waited outside with a slight bit of hope for SEVEN HOURS. after seven hours a girl came with ten extra tickets to the screening. I literally was so happy. We had barely seen the cast yet tho, dylan had waved at me earlier but that was it. So then we go and sit down in the theater and my friends like "I have to use the bathroom" and I'm like ugh fine. So we leave and right when we come out the whole maze runner cast is outside the theater. There he was. Dylan o fucking Brien. I was wearing a Stilinski sweater jersey so I think I caught his eye cause he was staring at me.  I didn't say anything at first cause I was so nervous. He went in the theater and the guard said he wouldn't let us go in until the cast came out in 5 minutes. So five minutes later he comes out and I look at him and say "hi can I get a picture" and he couldn't but he felt bad so he said "give me a low five." And I gave him a high five with my nervous sweaty ass hands and I got all embarrassed and I was like "I'm sorry my hands are so clammy!" And he was like "mine are too!" He smiled at me and stared into my eyes for five seconds I counted. I can't believe what just happened. Btw the death cure was absolutely amazing I loved it. My god I'm in so much shock.