How It All Happened

THIS CHAPTER IS FROM ALLISON'S POV AFTER SHE GOT STABBED BY THE ONI. YOU WILL LEARN EXACTLY HOW SHE RESURRECTED AND WHAT SHE DID AFTER.

NARRATOR:

The whole gang, Kira, Scott, Stiles, Malia, Lydia and Allison were gathered around Scott's living room. Allison took a big gulp, knowing that they all needed an explanation of what happened to her that night, and how she's alive.

"Are you guys ready?" she asks, they all nod their heads, as Lydia places her hand on top of Allison's, for comfort.

"Okay it all started after the oni stabbed me..."

ALLISON POV (DEATH):

My eyes are open. The air is cold and the ground that I'm on is rough. I don't dare to move. The last thing I remember was Scott kissing me on the forehead, and me feeling weightless, like I was being carried away from my own body.

It smells green here. I slowly tilt me head, to find trees surrounding me. I was in the forest. I rubbed my hand on the rough ground, only to find that it wasn't the ground, it was tree bark.

I'm on the nemeton. Am I dead? I slowly lift my head, observing my fingers and hands. I can move them, I'm solid, not some see-through spirit. I slowly stand up on the base of the nemeton.

I look around me, trying to figure out if I was really alive. "What am I doing here?" I whisper to myself.

"I brought you here." says a robot type voice behind me. My heart jumps as I instantly turn around. I was horrified.

It was a fiery naked man, with orange eyes. A hellhound. I've read about it in the beastiary. He must of saved me by bringing me to the nemeton.

"Parrish? Parrish is that you?" I ask, hopping off the stump of the tree. "There is no Parrish here." it says, and slowly but gracefully walks away.

I look around me once again, to see if anybody was waiting for me or watching me. But the forest was empty and silent.

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER:
I've been living under the nemeton. I don't know where to go and what to do. I can't tell Scott because I don't know if I'm going to die again, or if I'm even real.
But I need human contact. I miss my dad I miss my friends. Who should I tell? Who should I trust to keep this a secret?

I slowly walk out of the forest, looking around to make sure nobody sees me. I had a black cloth that I wrapped around my head, so nobody would notice me.

At first, I didn't know who to tell, so I went to Beacon Hills High School.

I entered through the side hallway, taking a deep breathe as I entered the dark hallway.
It reminded me of the time that I was trapped in the school with Lydia, Jackson, Stiles, and Scott.
It almost made me tear up.

I passed by my old locker, touching it and feeling the roughness of the edges with my fingers.

I made my way up to the library, brushing by the books until one caught my eye.

The Mythical Tales of Mummies and Resurrection

I pull the book out, flipping through the pages that revealed a bunch of sketches and steps of how they mummified old Egyptians.
"Hmm." I say to myself.

As I was about to place the book back, I noticed a pair of initials sitting there.

SS
I look at it more closely as I pull out more and more books revealing more and more initials.
KY
MT
LM
SS
SM
I realized that the initials were my friend's names. Lydia Martin, Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall. This must have been for senior scribe. It made me smile. I wish I was there with them, to have that moment for myself to say 'I made it'. But I wasn't, and nothing can change that.

There was another initial below Scott's.

AA
It was for me! Allison Argent. It made me cry. My friends thought enough about me to write my initial. I wanted to hug them I wanted to hug all of them. But they don't know I'm here, and only one person who I can trust from the pack will know.

I look down at the names again, and that person became clear to me..
SS

I went to his house, knocking on his door, sure of what I was doing.

The door swung open. "Allison?" He gasped. He was so handsome now, his hair was more grown out and he was a little scruffy. He actually looked hot.
I gave him a smile, and-

NARRATOR (PRESENT DAY):
"Wait!" Malia interrupts. "Why Stiles? Why not Scott, or Lydia. Aren't these the people who you trusted the most? As far as I know, you and Stiles never really had much relation to each other." Malia sounded a little jealous.

"I don't know. I guess it was just because I felt like Stiles was always there for me. But I never took him up on it, and at that moment, I wanted to see Stiles the most." she says with a smile, looking at him.

He was looking at the floor not making any eye contact with her.
Malia rolled her eyes and sitting back on the couch roughly.
"It doesn't matter who's house you went to Allison, we're just happy you're here." Lydia says with a warm smile.

"Yeah, exactly." Scott agrees. There was a large amount of silence in the room as everyone appreciated Allison and her return. Finally, after about thirty seconds, someone spoke.

"Allison, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?" Stiles asks in a mischievous tone.

"Yeah, sure. " Allison quickly says, following Stiles to the kitchen.

"What the hell was that?" Stiles says angrily in a whisper.

Allison felt a great attraction to him, especially because she was pinned back to one of the cabinets as Stiles stood above her.

"What?" She asks. " 'At that time, the only person who I wanted to see was stiles' Really?" Stiles mocks Allison.

"YES Stiles I was telling the truth. You were the only person who I wanted to see." Allison says, walking out of Stiles reach.

"You didn't have to tell them that." He says.

"Why not?!?" "Because Allison, you're with Scott, and I'm HIS best friend. So nobody can know about the kiss or your attraction for me."

His words took Allison by surprise, wanting him even more now. But she played it cool.
"Stiles, I'll have you know that I'm NOT attracted to you. In fact, when we kissed I was confused, but now its clear to me...I want nothing to do with you. So me saying that I wanted to see you when I woke up shouldn't make them jump to the conclusion that we kissed. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hang out with my friends, who I haven't seen for two years." She says, boldly walking out.

Stiles followed, envying her.

"Is everything okay?" Kira asks. "Yeah everything's fine, I thought Allison left something at my place....but she didn't." Stiles says, shooting her a look.

"Uhm Lydia I'm kind of tired, is it cool if we go back to your place?" She asks, trying to get away from Stiles.

"Yeah of course." Lydia says, getting up from the couch.
The say goodbye to everyone as Stiles realizes how much he really liked Allison. He has to figure out a new way to hide his feelings.