Baby Breakup

"Y-your p-p-p-p-" Stiles stutters. "Pregnant." Allison finishes.

"But how did this happen? I don't get it....oh...never mind. I get it." Stiles reassures himself remembering the first night he spent with Allison.

"Yeah. I guess we should've followed what ninth grade health class taught us about safe sex." she says.

Stiles sits on his couch, burying his face in his hands. Allison sits next to him, resting her hand on his back.

"I know this is...crazy. But I love you and I can't imagine anyone else to start a family with." She says.

"Yeah, neither can I. But we're young, we're starting college. How the hell are we gonna take care of a child? The timing is just...wrong."

"Stiles I know. But we have to believe that we can do this together. You and I, we can raise this child. I know we can." She says faithfully.

"I don't want a child right now Allison!" He snaps at her, causing her to jump back. Stiles hops off the couch, pacing his living room.

"I know! I get that. But we can't do anything about it now. Okay? So we have to deal with this like adults."

"What do you mean we can't do anything about it? There's abortion, there's adoption-" She interrupts him.

"Stiles are you freaking kidding me?!? I can't believe you just said that! Abortion? Adoption? Does this look like some teen pregnancy reality TV show to you? How could you even think it was okay to suggest those things?" Allison shouts at him.

"Well what the hell did you want me to say? We can't be parents Allison! Our home wouldn't even be stable enough. Hell we can't even take care of ourselves let alone a child. I literally just got OUT of a coma! Does it look like brining new life to this world is a good idea?"

"It doesn't matter whether or not it's a good idea! This didn't happen on purpose. And there's not a way in FAT HELL that I'd EVER get rid of MY baby."

"Don't you mean OUR baby? We are not even a in a good relationship right now! Look at us. Realistically, love just isn't enough to hold a family together."

"It is if you really love the other person!" She shouts at him. Stiles hesitated to speak again.

Tears begin to flood Allison's eyes, wishing she never told Stiles about the pregnancy.

"You're such an asshole. If you don't want to be a part of his or her life then whatever. I'll raise the child myself. I don't need you." Allison said this with pain in her gut. Not even knowing that she was able to carry this pregnancy safely with her illness.

"You know really sucks about this? I'm probably going to miscarry the baby anyway. I only told you to see if you were someone I actually would wanna start a family with. Turns out...you're the opposite of who I thought you were." She says breaking out into a cry.

Stiles felt horrible about all the things he said. "A-Allison, you have to understand I'm in shock."

"Yeah so am I." She strikes back.

"But why would you even miscarry it?"

Allison wanted to dodge the question, she couldn't tell Stiles the real reason why.

"It's because I'm too young. I went to the doctor and they said I should've waited a few more years..." she lies.

"Too young?" Stiles asks in suspicion. "Y-yeah, I guess it has something to do with me coming back to life...but even if I do carry through, I sure as hell will not be raising the baby with you. So don't worry. You can go to college, get some slutty girlfriend, and forget about me." She says, pushing past him and leaving his house his with a slam on his door.