Remember Me

Note: I just really wanted to say thank you to everyone that reads this! You guys really encourage me even when I get uninspired. So thank you and I love you all!!! Also please read the note below after you're done reading this chapter :)
________________________

Stiles starts breathing heavily, looking around the room and observing the circle of people around him.

"Dad, D-dad what's going on?" He says almost like a confused eight year old boy.

"Oh my god, the boy, he's alive!" The doctor says. The nurses start scattering all over the place, checking files and adjusting machines.

"You're here Stiles, it's really you. You're not dead!" Stilinski cries in relief.

Stiles nods his head, still in the blue. "We thought we lost you!" Scott screams.

"I can do it! Oh my God! I can make it up to him. Scott! You and I can make up for what we did." Malia says with joy.

"Make up? Make up for what? What happened?" Stiles says with 3000 questions rushing through his mind.

"Stiles you don't remember?" Lydia asks, stepping forward.

"No, I mean I guess not." He says.

"Stiles do you remember the accident?" Lydia says again.

"A-accident..?"
"The one you had with Allison." Scott blurts.

Stiles bolts his head over to Allison, who was holding his hand still in tears.

"Allison? Am I hallucinating?? You...you're dead."

Allison frowns quickly, with the rest of the pack looking at her in shock.
No one talked or moved for probably five minutes. Allison, the person who deserved to be remembered most, was forgotten.

"You don't remember me do you?" Allison says with a heart ache.

"I remember you. But I don't remember you being alive." Stiles says.

"You don't remember you loved me?" she asks in a whisper.

Stiles raises his eyebrows at her comment.

"There has to be some misunderstanding here, Allison you're with Scott. I could never love you." Stiles says.

Allison felt as if a dagger had been jabbed so deep in her heart. She grabs her chest, standing up from her knees. She releases Stiles' hand, letting go of it finger by finger. Her hand finally slipped away, and her arm flopped onto her hip.

She dries her old tears, making way for the new ones. "The second chance. You got it." Allison says.

"What?" Malia asks. "Your second chance. He doesn't remember. Which means he doesn't remember what you did. Your second chance Malia....yours." Allison says, walking out the room quickly.

TWO HOURS LATER~ ALLISON'S POV

After everything that's happened. All that god damn drama, all of those tears, all of those secrets. You'd think in the end things would turn out good. I mean, they did in some sort. Stiles is alive and Scott and Malia have their names cleared, although they don't deserve it.

They slept together, they went behind his back. Just because Stiles doesn't remember that doesn't mean it was okay. That's what I don't understand. Why does fate give Scott and Malia a second chance and not me? I'm not trying to sound selfish but I've suffered for Stiles so much. I was sick, I still am sick. My health started randomly declining ever since he went into that coma. He's back now, so why do I still feel my stomach turning?

Ill tell you why, it wasn't him dying that made me sick, it was him saying that he could never love me...

HOSPITAL~ NARRATOR
"Stiles eat your damn pudding." Scott says with a smirk.

"Scott it looks like it came out of a horses ass, okay? I'm not eating that." Stiles says giggling at the end of his sentence.

Scott and Stiles had been building a new bond all day long. However, Stiles still had unanswered questions.

"Hey Scott," he asks. "What was Allison talking about? Well first of all how is she alive! And second, why was she telling me I loved her, and that you and Malia have a second chance?"

Scott sighs, searching for a lie. "Look, I know you have a hard time believing this, but you and Allison were in a car crash. And prior to that, you two had some romance."

Stiles raises his eyebrows. "Wow I really don't remember that. I mean the last thing I do remember is...is...." his mind was blank.

"You hit your head pretty hard on the windshield."

"Yeah...windshield..windshield...?" Stiles whispers to himself with a relapsing memory on the verge.

"Allison." He whispers to him self again . He has a flashback of the accident.

"Allison!" he remembers shouting before he put his hand on her waist to protect her.

After his flashback, everything went flooding back to him.

"Because I love you, Stiles." he remembers her saying to him that night of the party.

The night of the party... He thinks.

"Stiles, you okay?" Scott asks, concerned.

Stiles quickly shifts his eyes on Scott, fully remembering everything.

"You slept with her. I remember now. You and Malia! I remember! I remember it all! That fight! The crash, Allison! I remember Allison!" Stiles shouts sitting up in his bed.

"Stiles calm down, please." Scott begs.

"No Scott I swear to god. Don't touch me. Don't get near me. Get out." Stiles says in rage with all of his memories.

"Please no Stiles I can't do this. You have to forgive me for what happened! You were in an accident for gods sake."

"So what? Just cause I was in an accident that doesn't suddenly make what you did okay. Now, I'm not repeating myself again. Get. Out." he says pointing toward the door.

"Stiles I'm sorry." Scott pleads for forgiveness but Stiles kicks him out, wishing to never see him or Malia again.

Shortly after, Allison is called into hospital. She runs to his room, only to meet him eye to eye.

"I'm so sorry. Allison I remember you, I remember what we had." He says grabbing Allion's hand and pulling her toward him.

"I love you Stiles." She says giving him a tight hug.

__________________________
K so basically what I want to say is that I'm done stalling! In the upcoming chapters you guys will be seeing more Stallison and a little less drama now that Stiles has woken up. I'll try and update ASAP! love you guys <3 :)