Positive

ANIMAL CLINIC ~ NARRATOR
"Why didn't you come to me sooner?!?" Deaton exclaims as Allison stands there with her pregnancy results.

"I-I didn't know what was happening, Deaton." She says, almost distraught.

"You didn't know...or you didn't want to know?" he says making Allison look up at him.

"It's just, things with Stiles and I are so amazing. I figured if I found something wrong with me it would ruin everything I have with him."

"It's dangerous, Allison. Black liquid out of your organs can't be a good sign." Deaton says with concern.

"I-I know. I'm sorry...is there anything that can be done?" Allison says, biting her nail.

Deaton pauses, thinking for a moment.

"I'll tell you what," he finally says "once you get home, try and get me a sample of your blood. It doesn't have to be a lot, maybe just a couple drops of it. Bring it here and I'll run some tests on it using dirt from the Nemeton. I suspect it has something to do with your sickness."

"And my pregnancy? What's gonna happen to it?" Allison asks nervously.

"If your sickness is fatal, I'm afraid the pregnancy will have a small chance of carrying through. But let's hope for the best."

STILES' HOUSE:
"Hey Allison, it's me again. Don't know why you're not answering your phone but stop by later if you can. Love you." Stiles hangs up the phone after hearing Allison's voicemail for the hundredth time.

He wonders to himself what she could possibly be hiding from him, and the thought of that instilled fear in him. He didn't want the perfect relationship they had to be jeopardized because of another secret she was hiding.

As he was getting lost in his thought, he heard a knock on his door. Praying it was Allison, Stiles opens his door only to find Malia standing at the doorstep.

"Malia?" Her eyes got big after she heard his voice again. The last time Malia saw him was at the hospital, and even then he wouldn't talk to her. 

"S-Stiles," she says with a nervous stutter, "Um...c-can I come in?" she asks, begging with her eyes.

"Uh yeah.." Stiles says suspiciously, giving her an entry in. 

He closes the door, wondering why she was in her house, trying to let go of the anger he still had for her.

"What's up Malia?" he asks, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Her palms suddenly started to sweat, looking into his chocolate eyes again did something to her, it reminded her how much she still loved him.

"I just wanted to see how you were..I mean um I heard that you and Scott are best friends again so-" Stiles suddenly cuts her off.

"We're not best friends, I mean we're on civil terms and we don't wanna punch each other, but we're definitely not best friends."

"Oh. Well I guess that's sort of why I came," she says slowly, stalling her words. Stiles looks at her  strangely, "I wanted to know if you'd like to be on civil terms again with me."

Stiles looks to the floor, already knowing the answer to that question, but he wanted to get an explanation. 

"Give me one good reason why," he says suddenly, making Malia flinch up, "Give me one good reason why I didn't waste two years on you."

"Because I really truly loved you," Malia says more confidently, "I loved you to the moon and back, I loved you with every inch and every centimeter of my body, I loved you when you were angry, when you were sad, happy, but...I-I loved you best when you loved me too." Stiles looks to the ground, trying not to show Malia the water in his eyes that was building up.

"And I still do Stiles," Malia says, making direct eye contact with him. "I still love you to the moon and back, I still love you with every inch and every centimeter of my body, I still love you when you're angry, when you're sad, and when you're happy. But...I can't love you my best because you don't love me. And that's what happened the night of the party. I truly knew that you didn't love me, so I couldn't love you back, and...I slept with Scott." 

Stiles shows Malia the tears building in his eyes. "Hey," Malia whispers to him, putting her hand on his cheek. "I'm okay with it. I'm glad to see you with Allison because she truly makes you happy." 

"W-what we had was real Malia. Okay? I-I don't want you to think it wasn't because it was. And I'm sorry. I was so selfish to think that I was in the "right" in this situation because I didn't treat you well. I used you for Allison and that's a shitty thing to do. So I deserved it. But what we had, while it lasted, it was real, it was love, and I don't regret it. And if you wanna be with Scott, then nothing would make me happier then to see you two together. After all, I have Allison." he says.

Malia grabs him, and they hug tightly, finally forgiving each other. "Thank you for everything Stiles. I feel so relieved that we got to talk this through." 

"No, thank you. Until you told me this I thought that you owed me something for sleeping with Scott. Now I realize that it was my fault, and I'm sorry." He says to her.

After an hour of small talk between Stiles and Malia, he says goodbye to her, still thinking of Allison and where she might be. 

Trying to get his mind of the situation, he puts Star Wars on and watches the whole first movie with a bag of chips and his Mets blanket. Slowly drifting off into sleep, Stiles hears another knock on his door. He quickly jumps up, knowing it was Allison.

I bursts open the door, only to see her standing there with her hand on her shoulder. "Allison?!? Oh my God, for a minute there I thought you died again or something. Where the hell have you been?"

Allison charges in his house as Stiles slams the door again, waiting for her explanation.

"Allison! What's going on?" he asks, as she's walking in circles around her living room. 

He grabs her by the shoulder, knowing something's wrong by her nervous appearance, he pulls he close to her, giving her comfort.

"Hey, you can talk to me." he whispers, staring into her eyes. Allison waits for a moment, knowing what she's about to say is going to change everything."

"I'm pregnant."