Un-Brother

Scott looks up at Stiles, slowly getting up from the ground, still holding his bleeding cheek.

"How could you do this to me Scott," Stiles says, lifting Scott up by his shirt and throwing him to the wall.

"huh?!? HOW COULD YOU?!?"he screams, almost in his "void" voice.

"S-Stiles please stop let me ex-"
Stiles gave him another punch straight in the jaw.

Scott let out anther groan. He didn't want to use his powers on Stiles because he still didn't want to hurt him like last time.

"What Scott? You're not using your little wolfie powers on me? Huh? No "true" alpha crap?" Scott doesn't answer, holding back the strong urge to punch stiles back.

"Oh, wait a minute. MAYBE IT'S CUZ YOU'RE NOT A TRUE ALPHA AT ALL!! Yeah, that sounds right to me. I mean, aren't true alphas supposed to actually be"true?" True to their family, their pack, THEIR FRIENDS!" he screams. Scott growls with every remark Stiles makes.

"Stop stop!" Lydia says pulling Stiles off Scott. Stiles stumbles back with Lydia's arms on his waist.

"What the hell is going on?" Lydia asks as they all fix themselves.

Neither of them answer but the hostile silence was enough to determine that Scott and Stiles' friendship was in jeopardy.

"I'm calling Allison and Malia, it's time to talk about everything." Lydia says.

1 HOUR LATER:
Lydia, Stiles, Scott, and Malia were all standing in a circle looking over the view at beacon hills. Stiles giving Scott the occasional dirty looks.

"Where's Allison?" Scott asks, anxious to get things off his chest

Malia flares her nostrils when she hears her name. "Wait what?!? Allison is coming?" She asks.

"Malia why do you think we've been standing around in silence for the past ten minutes." Lydia snaps at her.

Malia rolls her eyes, and they suddenly meet with Stiles. Chills go down her spine as she remembers what it felt like to be in his arms. She takes a deep breathe and gives him a friendly grin. But Stiles angrily looks away, leaving Malia in regret for losing her second chance with her first love.

They see headlights finally pull up, it was Allison.
She hops out of her car, as the pack looks at her either in anger, sympathy, or love.

"I'm sorry I'm late..I overslept." She says with a nervous smile.

"Allison it's eleven o clock, how long were you taking a nap?" Scott asks.

"Um well I wasn't feeling too well, I might be getting sick, so I decided to take a power nap and I actually feel a lot better now."