Gakuen Alice

Gakuen Alice (complete)

Plot: Mikan Sakura grew up

with her grandfather on the countryside of Japan. When her best friend, Hotaru, transfers to a prestigious school in Tokyo, Mikan follows her. The school is actually an elite Academy for gifted people with "Alices," an ability that is unique depending on the individual being. Once Mikan arrives to the gates of the school, she encounters an Alice teacher named Narumi, gets enrolled due to a series of events, and is told that she possesses a rare Alice. Despite her initial view of the so-called greatness to the school, Mikan slowly discovers that beneath the grand facade of the Academy, there is a never-ending stream of lies and buried secrets. The school's increasingly manipulative and sinister actions towards her make it a dangerous place to be. Little does Mikan know that her enrollment in Alice Academy set the gears in motion to an even greater tragedy.

My opinion: We'll lets face it. I love this anime. It really cute, funny, and mysterious. I love every single character especially Hotaru. I really love this because the way the 2 boys get jealous at who ever touches Mikan. Mostly Natsume protects her from any danger. But if you want to know what happens next you have to read the manga. But I'll explain more on the manga report.

My favorite character: my favorite character was Hotaru. I love her because she's always mean to Mikan and how she always wins the fights she and Mikan have. She's always calm and hates noisy people like Mikan. She's really cute and very smart. I love how she makes the anime more funny.

We'll to tell you the truth, I really loves it. I wish there were more but there are only 26 episodes (I think). It ended really good! I felt like crying at the end! Wait I did cry at the end. I'm not going to spoil it on why I cried. you have to find out fore yourself.

I'm planning on reading the manga which has 31 chapters ( I think). Good show. I really like the opening. The ending is alright. But I recommend watching this show. hope you enjoy. =)