Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex

Plot: Love★Com is a love story between a boy and a girl in Sakai, Osaka. The girl, Risa Koizumi, is 172 centimetres (5 ft 8 in) tall-much taller than the average Japanese girl. The boy, Atsushi Ōtani, is 156 cm (5 ft 1 in)-way below the height of the average Japanese boy. Because of this, the pair are called the "All Hanshin Kyojin" after a popular comedy duo that has a similar height difference. Their height difference is extremely exaggerated.

During summer school, a very tall student named Ryouji Suzuki (from another class) shows up and Risa immediately falls for him because he is tall. There is a girl that Atsushi likes as well, so Risa and Atsushi decide to put aside their differences and help each other get their love interests. But both fail, and Suzuki and the girl whom Otani had a crush on - Chiharu Tanaka - became a couple. Risa and Otani become best friends. But as they get to know each other better, Risa's feelings for Atsushi begin to blossom, and her love life gets complicated from there on.

My opinion: This show was the best. It's supper funny. It's funny and really really sweet. There heights are really funny too. They animated the show really good. I really think that this show dissevers a second season. I was dying on every episode. I really hope you can watch it. And just thinking about it makes me laughs. I love this show.

Well okay. This show is complete. It has 24 episodes. The opening are Kimi + Boku = Love? by Tegomass and the second opening is Kiss ~ Kaerimichi no Love Song~ also by Tegomass and the ending are Hey! Say! by Hey! Say! 7 and the second ending Bon Bon also by Hey! Say! 7. I hope you can really watch this show.

Don't thank me but thank MissUnderstood4Lyfe for showing me this awesome and funny show!

Hope you enjoy! ^.^ Also thanx for reading!

P.s. Have any questions or recommendations for good show just wright to me. I'll gladly watch it and wright about it. Thanx MINA!

HAVE A GOOD DAY! ^.^