Kimi ni todoke

Kimi ni todoke ( sorry for the late update)

Plot: Sawako Kuronuma - dubbed Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from The Ring - has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance; rumors around school report that she can see ghosts and curse people. However, despite her ominous appearance, she is actually a sweet and timid girl who only longs to be able to make friends and be liked by everyone else. When her idol, the popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, making new friends and talking to different people, and she can't thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love blossoms between the two as they overcome circumstances and obstacles that stand in their way.

My opinion: this was the best show I have ever seen! Like everything was perfect. The beginning was perfect and so was the ending. The love and the jealousy was perfect. It just made me want to cry >.<. It was so cute. I really want you guys to watch it. If you did already then I say read the manga. ( I haven't read it yet soooooo don't ruin it for me.) I haven't read this yet tho I finish it long time ago. It's that I've been reading a lot of other mangas that cough my mind

Well the show has two seasons (yessssss) -I mean yeah it has two seasons and the first has 25 seasons and the second has 12 (noooooo). I like the opening to the second and first season. The second season ending was the best and the first was ehhhh. But if you like it well that's your opinion and I won't judge.

Well that's it. I hope you enjoy the show and have a great time reading and watching it. Have fun and I'm sorry for updating for such a long time. Bye guys!!! >.<