Second season of SAO! OUT!

Second season of SAO!!

As we all heard. There is a second season to SAO. and I'm here to give the info. For what I heard from my sis who watch it already. It was the BEST. I just can't wait. Well the show came out July 5 of 2014. I hope that this will rank one in all of anime!! If you didn't watch the first season I say watch it NOW! We'll let me get started on the whole thing. ;)

Setting of story: Gun Gale

The setting for the third story arc. It is a virtual game world with a main focus on guns, although melee weapons like lightsabers and knives also exist. From all the games it is the most competitive one as the money earned there can be exchanged for currency used in the real world, drawing high-tier professional players to make a living from it.

Okay for what I know is that the show is going to have at least 25 episodes. Umm. The music is by the same person (Yuki kajiura). Ummm. I can't wait to watch it. I'm going to wait until it's all out. Like I want all those good details in ole shot. So people that want to watch it go ahead. Ummm hope you enjoy.

When the show is over and when I'm done watching it I'll wright a good chapter for now this is a warning that SAO the second is now out!!!! :D